Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

True. I haven't gotten myself anything yet [emoji]129300[/emoji]
You have a point, but these were done right in my book.
I mean they are nice, but it's not the last nice shoe they bringing out, come out of retirement for the NA black cement iv's

let him live bruh! ive been collecting since I graduated and got my own job back in 2011, and ive been waiting for these since 2011 lol im only looking for about 4 more shoes and im done with collecting myself.
I'm trying to let him live, that's why in the midst of this gas up I'm reminding him

Last edited:

I'm happy with mine
smile.gif
When they slip out of your hand

I tried on the sneaker shields and they kinda hurt so imma just hit nike elite sock it and hit the penguin. I got 2 pairs anyways so if one creases no biggie. Im just worried about storing.
You use the sneaker shields stock or did you trim them? I trim them down so that they cover past my pinkie toe and bunion. Does a good job filling out the toe box  and minimizes the creasing so that's a plus. 

Last edited:
I got a gift card and I bought from footlocker and sheikh. It's completely random and it's via email. I may be looking at some true blues with 20 bucks off since it expires on Christmas day
The gift cards had nothing to do with this release. It went out to random members that have purchased anything from the previously. Didn't matter matter where you bought Space Jams from.

Anyone with real noticeable peaks thinking about trying to cut them down? If so, what method are you trying?

Anyone with real noticeable peaks thinking about trying to cut them down? If so, what method are you trying?

I'm gonna leave them as-is, but you can use a toenail clipper to do it.

I want a third pair. Is that doing too much

IMO yes. One to rock and one to stock should be sufficient. Unless you plan on using them as trade bait.

Last edited:
JB did these justice bro.
  This retro is by far the closest we have seen since the originals from 95-96.  JB snubs a lot, but this release was done right in so many ways.  A 45 pe version may not happen again.  Space jams will be back for sure just because of the hype that comes with them.  But not with a 45 on the back.  5-6 years from now the 23 will be stitched on and a lot of folks will forget about these.  And that's Ok.  Depending the camp your in is what determines what means more to ya in this shoe.  I get all sides.  My grail was always a 45 jam with a blue tint sole and we all got it.  Nike came correct this time. 

Back
Top Bottom