Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I got my sister a sz 4.5 and it stolen from my front door today-tracking showed as delivered to my front door:/Nike needs to stop allowing delivery drivers to leave shoes at the door if nobody is home. According to UPS reps, its the shipper who sets the delivery protocols that UPS is to follow.

it was definitely someone from my building:/ SMFH. Feelin all kinds of ways right now[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Check your PM

So anyone seeing any flaws with their pairs?

On the white out sole one pair is smooth and the other is creased and bumpy. Not noticeable.

So anyone seeing any flaws with their pairs?

On the white out sole one pair is smooth and the other is creased and bumpy. Not noticeable.
All mine were flawless. Granted I'm not a "Micro-inspector" like some folks, but I'm happy.  I think the general consensus is that QC was tight for this shoe.

This is my pair from footlocker. Not noticeable unless you look really close, so I am going to put these in rotation first.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find a size 13 for close or slightly above retail (non-resell b prices)???

I purchased a 14 thinking they would be tight but they run really big.

Have a feeling we'll see another restock Saturday

Nike never restocks on a Sat. They don't want any attention removed from the scheduled release on that day. Now.... a re-release is possible?? Maybe on a Sat with no other "major" "hyped" release could happen. The 2012 blk/red XIs come to mind.... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom