Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

^^^ I would trade my 2009 pair with the quickness for the 16's if I still had my old pair. Good ridings. :D

Don't be fooled y'all these ain't exactly as good as y'all making them to be, patent leather is a bit higher and the 45 is stitched that's it! Oh and the box is nicer but that's it the quality of these ain't nowhere close to the 90s let's keep it real fellas! Some ppl making it seem like it's a superior product, get real JB finessed is once again if u ask me. I have these and the 09 and I ain't crazy for the white outline but these are decent but I like the 09 better, I think if they did the 09 again with higher patent leather and a stitched 23 y'all would be thinking twice bout the 16 version

Those pics make me appreciate these 2016s even more.
your not the only person thats told me that, my friend is calling me crazy lol 
@Duo 1026

^I dont see why not, being the '16 SJ 11s are closer to Og ,& all around a better retro , in most ppls eyes.
Welp lets see if i can find a DS or vnds pair 
^^^ I would trade my 2009 pair with the quickness for the 16's if I still had my old pair. Good ridings.
happy.gif
  size 11?   lmao!!!       

These are better than 09's by a wide margin in my opinion. A lot more comfortable too. Loving the concord hits over the royal blue as well.

Don't be fooled y'all these ain't exactly as good as y'all making them to be, patent leather is a bit higher and the 45 is stitched that's it! Oh and the box is nicer but that's it the quality of these ain't nowhere close to the 90s let's keep it real fellas! Some ppl making it seem like it's a superior product, get real JB finessed is once again if u ask me. I have these and the 09 and I ain't crazy for the white outline but these are decent but I like the 09 better, I think if they did the 09 again with higher patent leather and a stitched 23 y'all would be thinking twice bout the 16 version
to each his own....i prefer that white lines in the patent. Thats what brings out the mid-90s feel from this pair..i guess you just a new cat who started getting into jordans

Being real the high cut patent leather takes some getting used to. Dont mind the peaks or the white outline. The TB3s fit tight for my usual sz10 and these are the opposite

Last edited:
Lmfao 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
To each his own, but I prefer the 09s look more, don't get me wrong these 16 aren't bad but the whole shoe it self looks bigger imo, i can only compare them to my gammas and pantones They look more sleek to me. Which is what I like about them. I might be crazy lol

Last edited:
So the 2016 version with a 23 instead of a 45? Lol. Not much of a difference. Some dudes need to take a breather

The 09 retro was a slap in the face

Saw a discussion about this and thought it was interesting..... Question, is the Jumpman on your guys' on the bottom of the box where the shoes sit or underneath the lid? I'm hearing reports of one or the other.

Mine is on the bottom and I bought from HoH.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, back in the day, did anyone call the "concords" the Space Jams? As it was literally 20 years ago, my memory isn't as good, but deep in my memories, I always associated "Space Jams" with the white/black 11s. Maybe I just never knew the right "nickname" back in the 90s.

It wasn't until several years ago when a younger homie asked me if I was going to cop the "concords" and I was like "you mean the space jams?" and he gave me the "Wtf?" look. For reference, I paid no attention to the sneaker scene until a couple years ago, after about a 10 year hiatus.

When I was younger, I don't remember specific colorways having specific nicknames, but I do remember "nicknames" were different depending on what area you were from.  For example, although not Jordans, I remember AF1s would just be called "1s", but some of my homies from the east coast would call them the "uptowns", and I never knew wtf that meant. TBH when I first heard "breds" I had NO idea what that was referring to.

Anyways, I think these '16 Space Jams are the nuts. For someone like me it not only brings back memories, but just looks so dope. I almost want to hoop in them, but even an old guy like me realizes my 20 year old game won't come back just because I wear a 20 year old sneaker
laugh.gif

But man, what a great way to end a great year, at least imo.

Back
Top Bottom