Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

All good sir. I hope you have a great holiday
pimp.gif
Same to you bud.

Thats how they should crease and how the ogs creased. I dont see the problem, theyre going to crease, its patent leather wrapped around a pair of shoes. Dude looks like he was proposing all night with a crease like that over the toe. Either that or thats the same homie with the 15 trying to swap to a 7. Guess he decieed to unDS them

Last edited:
Thats how they should crease and how the ogs creased. I dont see the problem, theyre going to crease, its patent leather wrapped around a pair of shoes. Dude looks like he was proposing all night with a crease like that over the toe. Either that or thats the same homie with the 15 trying to swap to a 7. Guess he decieed to unDS them

Proposing?? Size 15??

View media item 2266386

View media item 2266387

i guess the 09s didnt have flawed pairs either :lol:

if you like the 09s more, as i stated earlier, then more power to you my man. i couldn't care less. to say that the 09s look like a thinner version of the 16s isnt accurate.

I'm glad some people like the 09's better, it means it's a market if/when I sell mine. :lol:

I think guys must be judging them from afar, because as uncomfortable as those things are I don't see how anyone can wear them and say they're better.

all truth and i was just thinking i'll most likely get rid of my '09s. like u said they're hella uncomfy, mostly bc they're cut .5 small. my pair have only been worn a few times and aesthetically they are way inferior to the '16s imo. there's really no reason for me to keep them as i def. don't see a real reason to wear them at this point.

Haha i know right?

Keep up with me here for a sec though

Look at this dudes foot
1870135.jpg

And for question 2 there was a dude in this thread trying to size swap.

Welcome to the thread i guess
If there is a task that requires my toe to be in that position. I will find an alternative body position just so my shoes are safe Lol. Im not tip toeing in my sneakers but them creases hurt just thinking about it

Hes not thinking about creasing when hes tryin to lock down those weird yet sexy quads. What kind of excersize is responsible for that?

Last edited:
Wow, this creasing stuff is stupid.

It wasnt meant for glamour shots.

Its a BASKETBALL shoe! :smh:

If your BASKETBALL shoes with a patent leather toe box dont crease at all, Im liable to call you a SCRUB!
Just sayin lol, dont step ya pretty shoes on my courts. :lol:

Last edited:
I think you guys/girls that are talking about creasing is supposed to happen have no idea what you are talking about nor do you want to know what the issue is.

I am not saying that the material should not crease at all BUT it should not crease hard like this with little wear if the patent is correct.

I can post a photo of my used 2000/1 black red 11s to show how the patent should more or less bend when worn vs having the hard creasing.

Last edited:
I think you guys/girls that are talking about creasing is supposed to happen have no idea what you are talking about nor do you want to know what the issue is.

I am not saying that the material should not crease at all BUT it should not crease hard like this with little wear if the patent is correct.

I can post a photo of my used 2000/1 black red 11s to show how the patent should more or less bend when worn vs having the hard creasing.
I know what you mean more of a "bend mark". That other photo..the shoe creased so bad it almost looks like a blade was pressed to the shoe

Last edited:
:lol: ...yea ok to thinkn I don't know what we're talkn about

Whether its a soft or "hard,"

No crease at all = SCRUB. js

Last edited:

That is a hard creasing.. It's like the patent isn't supposed to crease

The crease goes smooth across the toe. Try to mimic that crease with your pair. Now when youre done lookin like Usain Bolt before the gun goes off look down and realize what it mustve taken to accomplish that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom