Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'll never deal with DTLR again. After the surprise raffle win, they shipped them in a huge flimsy box with no bubble wrap, paper or anything.

After no raffle and a pending charge for a week I too will never deal with DTLR again .

After no raffle and a pending charge for a week I too will never deal with DTLR again .
I said hell no when I saw they needed a card on file. They are too small of a company to be housing personal data of that magnitude without a transaction. Also PreAuths aren't cheap. They paid for every pending charge that they issued. It was a stupid raffle. To each his own.

Went a half size up kind of regret it now but **** it the shoe is too clean love them but the soles could've been a little less blue imo

No Jordan logo or inspection sticker on my pairs from NDC. Odd that all three pairs from that YT video had the logo and sticker. Something about the video is suspect.
Try check underneath all ur paper and stuff the logo and QC sticker should be on the bottom box not the cover lol

You and who ever repped you pull up then
This movie 
laugh.gif

Went a half size up kind of regret it now but **** it the shoe is too clean love them but the soles could've been a little less blue imo
I also read that they run small before they released so my pair is half size up too, but I just changed the insole and it's fine now + it's much more comfortable now because the original insoles are trash.

Hello, 

I have a problem with my Air Jordan 11 72 win and i got the space jam to see if i will have the same problem, and yes, same thing , the right air sole are not properly inflated, and the left one are perfect.

Am i the only one to get this problem?

Last edited:
I also read that they run small before they released so my pair is half size up too, but I just changed the insole and it's fine now + it's much more comfortable now because the original insoles are trash.

The insoles in mine said for AJ 8 :lol:

Why not just find out his correct size tho?
They are for Christmas and he has no clue he is getting them.  He wanted to buy them on release day with his birthday money he has been saving so we sat down at my computer and a couple mobile devices for about an hour.  He actually carted a pair on his iPad but when he wasn't looking, I closed the page and reopened it...I felt bad but didn't want him to buy them as I wanted to get them for him for Christmas.  This boy would probably tell me a size 7 fits perfectly just so he could wear them come Christmas morning.  I'd really hate for him to wear the 8.5's and be uncomfortable or only get a couple months of wear out of them.

I put the 8.5's up to his 8.5 LeBron XIII's and another pair of Nike running shoes and the 11's looked just a tad smaller.  I'd much rather have a 8.5 and a 9 just in case.  I'll end up selling the extra pair for what I paid for them. 

That's dope
smokin.gif
 i really hope you find his size man

if not just have him open them and explain what happened and try to figure it after 

All 3 of my pairs came in and I love em.

Sold my size 11 for $330 last week. People still willing to pay high prices so dont settle for less.

Back
Top Bottom