Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Really??? Creasing happens to all shoes man. You guys need to wear your shoes and get doubles of your favorites if it's that heartbreaking. This thread is too much  :rofl:  
which is why I have 3 pairs of these. and why these just became beaters, and yes it's still heartbreaking that these look this way and I haven't dogged them, but sneaker shield don't prevent the side creases, they stop the toe box creases

which is why I have 3 pairs of these. and why these just became beaters, and yes it's still heartbreaking that these look this way and I haven't dogged them, but sneaker shield don't prevent the side creases, they stop the toe box creases
Oh okay, the creases don't bother me too much but I ordered some sneaker shields. Figured I'd give them a try and see if it makes a difference. 

it broke my heart, these have now just become beaters, they haven't gotten worse, but those joints came after a total of maybe 4 hours

roll.gif
 Should of kept them in the box to adore then buddy...

I haven't bought Jordan's since my XIII's back in 98 so i wasn't sure what size to get.  I ended up buying an 11 at launch from Finish Line, it's too damn big.  I then got a 10 from DTLR on a restock, well they're too damn small. I'm so mad, if anyone wants to trade pm me, otherwise i'm still waiting on restocks to hopefully get a 10.5. :smh:
what's your tts, thinking about getting a 10 but don't want it to be too small, just to avoid creases

:rofl:  Should of kept them in the box to adore then buddy...
that's what the stock pairs are for, but I expected more rock out of this pair before this happened, which is why these are dead to me and have become beaters

Last edited:
Oh okay, the creases don't bother me too much but I ordered some sneaker shields. Figured I'd give them a try and see if it makes a difference. 
depending on how you wear the shields you may want to size up, unless you customize them

:lol: yeah if you have to draw arrows to your complaints then either of those gifs would work
the arrow was to let ppl know where to zoom in, not squint at their phone, guess ppl don't know about zoom outside of nike tech

Last edited:
Yes that helps, and I wasn't down playing the issue at all. I was actually literally squinting to see it lol but yeah that's pretty unfortunate after 4 hours. Just casual use? 
yea Christmas party, maybe 6 trips back and forth to the kitchen, yea it's not noticeable on foot, but I know it's there, like I said I blame the roomier toe box

Last edited:
Yeah I get that shoes are supposed to crease but that would annoy me too. Well luckily the shoes are  black, they'll hide it well. 

Yeah I get that shoes are supposed to crease but that would annoy me too. Well luckily the shoes are  black, they'll hide it well. 
yea and tbh rather have them on the side than top of the toe box

Last edited:
Yes that helps, and I wasn't down playing the issue at all. I was actually literally squinting to see it lol but yeah that's pretty unfortunate after 4 hours. Just casual use? 
yea Christmas party, maybe 6 trips back and forth to the kitchen, yea it's not noticeable on foot, but I know it's there, like I said I blame the roomier toe box

Don't pay these dudes any attention. We actually had this conversation right after the release. The patent shouldn't crease like that if it was done proper and the larger toe. Is has nothing to do with it because the 2012 black/red XIs did the same thing.

Don't pay these dudes any attention. We actually had this conversation right after the release. The patent shouldn't crease like that if it was done proper and the larger toe. Is has nothing to do with it because the 2012 black/red XIs did the same thing.
What is doing it proper? 

Back
Top Bottom