Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Does anyone else play ball in these?

If so, does anyone else's heel rub up on the back of the shoe when playing?

I tied them up real tight. My feet are killing me after playing in them, even hard to stand on anything solid :smh: . But the back of my foot was rubbing against the heel when playing. IDK why.

Shoes looked good though :smokin

Picked up a lot of dust. I'll just hope they'll break in eventually and I won't have any issues.

Last edited:

I tied them up real tight. My feet are killing me after playing in them, even hard to stand on anything solid :smh: . But the back of my foot was rubbing against the heel when playing. IDK why.

Picked up a lot of dust. I'll just hope they'll break in eventually and I won't have any issues.

You may have to wear higher socks and they may need break-in.

You may have to wear higher socks and they may need break-in.

Probably break in. I'm wearing mid elite socks. Don't have an issue with socks/shoes except with these shoes.

Also, it's the heel of the foot, not around the ankle/achilles, much lower. Anyway...

Ah ok. I was thinking the ankle area. I had that issue with the 09s. Had to buy some new socks while I was out that day.

hey guys... got my nephew a pair and i wanted to print this image thats been used on this shirt onto a card... im just having a hard time finding a good high res one... any help would be appreciated and repped. thanks

View media item 2281417

hey guys... got my nephew a pair and i wanted to print this image thats been used on this shirt onto a card... im just having a hard time finding a good high res one... any help would be appreciated and repped. thanks
2yw797b.jpg

2nldyf4.jpg

Last edited:

Played indoor volleyball in my BEAT Bred 11's - broken in as could be - had the same issue with the heel.

It's like dudes go and play football in their joints and wonder why the shoe is showing signs of wear.

I tied them up real tight. My feet are killing me after playing in them, even hard to stand on anything solid
mean.gif
. But the back of my foot was rubbing against the heel when playing. IDK why.

Shoes looked good though
smokin.gif

Jordans usually suck to ball in.... 

Man.. I need to break out my blk/red 11, been a looong time. Look good in that shot for the vid..

Still haven't even tried on my jams yet.. every time I'm ready the weather is jank. Ordered a black shirt with a concord jm on front/back. Wasn't really feeling the space jam merch.

Back
Top Bottom