Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The two dates in each of my shoe's inside tag (4 total dates) all differ.  And the bottom left code starting in 202 (for me) are different from left and right shoe.  I got my pair from StockX.  Did someone cop two pairs and sell their less than ideal left and rights to me? 

Possibly but left and right pairs can have different dates regardless.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused by that. I went back up to see if I missed part of the discussion :rofl:

:lol:
he's making fun of the dude that kept asking all of us to post pics of our right shoe without the insole cuz it didn't feel good to him like his left. Said he went to a podiatrist and all that. We just kept saying it doesn't matter if we do or not but he kept posting pics and asking us to do the same

Last edited:
he's making fun of the dude that kept asking all of us to post pics of our right shoe without the insole cuz it didn't feel good to him like his left. Said he went to a podiatrist and all that. We just kept saying it doesn't matter if we do or not but he kept posting pics and asking us to do the same
Lol dude was OD serious bout it too

ok i'm agree with you but i showed my 72 win to a podiatrist and he confirmed that the right airsole was more weak than the left.
I have air Jordan 7 Bordeaux, size 9.5 (i usually took 9 but i made the mistake to try 9.5), the airsole are equal.
That's my only really good pair.
I bought my 7 in a footlocker.

As you can see on my pic, there is a big difference. So is it the fabrication which is normal for a right pair, or is it a real problem? That's the reason why i would like somebody take a picture.

Wish List FNL order status from yesterday changed from "Submitted" to "Processing".  Sounds like that's a good thing, although I haven't ordered from them in years.  Fingers crossed.  

Wish List FNL order status from yesterday changed from "Submitted" to "Processing".  Sounds like that's a good thing, although I haven't ordered from them in years.  Fingers crossed.  

Same here. Order went from submit to process.
Some more sizes did pop up. From what i saw 9.5,10.5,11.5 shows avail. Placed another order for a 9.5.... :rolleyes

My order is at processing also.

But the rewards points still hasn't been added to my account? I'm sure you only get the points when your order ships?

I haven't ordered from fisnishline in a few years

Last edited:
My order is at processing also.

But the rewards points still hasn't been added to my account? I'm sure you only get the points when your order ships?

I haven't ordered from fisnishline in a few years
Takes a bit for the rewards to hit your account.

Has anyone tried to hit up FNL through live chat to see what they could say about your order? If it's actual real stock or if it was just some error and there's a incoming cancel email on the way?

I'm tempted to try it but I don't want to be heartbroken lol

Back
Top Bottom