Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

laugh.gif
still haven't unDS these maybe my wedding lol lets see what the fiancé says

They'll get destroyed on the dance floor.  If that will stress you out, I would recommend avoiding that so you can focus on more important things!

They'll get destroyed on the dance floor.  If that will stress you out, I would recommend avoiding that so you can focus on more important things!
As an experienced dancer, I will say this pair is great for executing moves.  I wouldn't care if they got destroyed while I'm having a blast on (what would be) the biggest day of my life.  Makes for a great story.  

laugh.gif
still haven't unDS these maybe my wedding lol lets see what the fiancé says
I did this. I wore dress shoes for the ceremony and pictures and during the reception I unds my gammas.

If you don't care about how they will look after go for it. If you have a crazy reception with a lot of drinking and dancing like I did they will def get scuffed and drinks spilt on them.

But for comfort sake, it so nice to get out of dress shoes and be comfortable during the party.

do i? We had like one disagreement in the past year is all I can remember but I don't mind you

And you got the 3 shrimp trio plate? :nerd:

YOU son of a *****!

with the scampi, the pasta and the grilled shrimp?!?!?

only cuz they didnt have alll u can eat or lobster lovers
scampi and the pasta are my favorite :lol:
Love lemon pepper
And I always miss the unlimited shrimp thing :stoneface:

Check your local footaction stores......................FA Here in Saint Louis restocked on Space Jams this morning.

0 mention on the release locator about it either.

Back
Top Bottom