Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I just want higher patent leather cut, with the white outline around it. I don't know why that's too F'in much to ask.

mean.gif

Best part of all of this is that they will be mass produced. 400,000+ pairs.

Very conservative estimate...

Retailers alone moved over 1 million pairs of the 72-10's last December...Retailers alone, as in not including what Nike themselves sold...

In fact, to quote the article that ran a few days back on S O L E collector, Nike brand president Trevor Edward stated at the brand's Q3 2016 earnings call, "The '72-10' colorway of the Air Jordan 11 was the largest launch ever in the history of NIKE.com, breaking sales and traffic records," and "With this launch, we doubled NIKE.com’s previous largest launch ever."...

Safe to say the production run for the Space Jam's this year will be massive...

Jumpman jordan is fine to me. I doubt the ogs in 1995 would have jordan jam on them as they were not supposed to be linked to the space jams but were just black concords with 45 stitched on the back when MJ probably asked Tinker to get him a black based pair of AJ11 as the NBA fined him to play in white/concords.
They better not screw up the toe cap shape, patent leather cut and please reverse the jumpman on the left shoe facing forward!

I'll save my discussion on the details until about October when the real pairs show up.

Very conservative estimate...

Retailers alone moved over 1 million pairs of the 72-10's last December...Retailers alone, as in not including what Nike themselves sold...

In fact, to quote the article that ran a few days back on S O L E collector, Nike brand president Trevor Edward stated at the brand's Q3 2016 earnings call, "The '72-10' colorway of the Air Jordan 11 was the largest launch ever in the history of NIKE.com, breaking sales and traffic records," and "With this launch, we doubled NIKE.com’s previous largest launch ever."...

Safe to say the production run for the Space Jam's this year will be massive...
Yea I heard about a million pairs but wasn't sure if it was true.

This is good news.

I honestly got 10 raffle calls for the 72-10s. I hope I get the same luck again this year.

I know there is going to be at least 600 people all around who will pass on these because they bought the 72-10 and prefer the red. I know there's going to be a lot of people who don't know about Jordan's and will pass at buying a blue pair of 72-10s. At least I hope

Last edited:
The drama continues......
I WANT ICY SOLES WAAH BLUE TINT MAKES MY SHOES GO GREEN WAAH OG'S NEVER HAD BLUE TINT WAAH 

I'm just going to take the heat gun and burn them yellow, because yellow is the best and the blue tint keeps them fresh for too long. Friend gave me his futures and it works like a charm. 

Last edited:
I am passing on picking up a resale pair until we get better shots of these. I've worn my 72-10 a few times and I must say I have no creases in the PL. hope these are the same quality

Rocked my 09's this weekend and got some offers. Mind you they are a good 7/10 now. I would feel bad selling them in this condition

Not falling for this April Fools joke :lol:

The last couple of years pictures get leaked in August for Holiday 11s. Around that time is when they finish the production cycle.

Last edited:
I WANT ICY SOLES WAAH BLUE TINT MAKES MY SHOES GO GREEN WAAH OG'S NEVER HAD BLUE TINT WAAH 

I'm just going to take the heat gun and burn them yellow, because yellow is the best and the blue tint keeps them fresh for too long. Friend gave me his futures and it works like a charm. 

View media item 1979695

Last edited:
Well, that's an old pic of an SJ sample, NA box and all. Needs more yellow TBH, but I was laughing at cats who want old icy soles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom