Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Crazy, isn't it? I had the 16's in 2001 back in 8th grade year and retail was $160
I don't understand it bro. Zoom air and patent leather doesn't justify that price hike. I got love for that shoe man. I smashed a lot of broads in 10th grade in that shoe. Space Jams and the Navy 16 was the rotation.

I don't understand it bro. Zoom air and patent leather doesn't justify that price hike. I got love for that shoe man. I smashed a lot of broads in 10th grade in that shoe. Space Jams and the Navy 16 was the rotation.
Lol!! I hear you! I'm certain that I will be passing on these.. $90 price hike is absurd!!!

Last edited:

You were having relations while wearing your 16s?

Yessir in the back seat of my corolla. Life was so simple back then. Good grades, Football, and females was all that mattered.
What a savage. I smashed after I took off Space Yambs once, connection much?

Last edited:

How are they going to justify the $220 price on these? If they have the sewn on 23 (if true) does not justify $220. Patent leather cut must be high if they charging that much.
Sewn 23

You're paying extra for the thread count

That Blue Icy Sole isn't cheap either, It cost money to keep those fresh and in the fridge  nobody wants clear or yellowing soles out the box.

Also JB gotta call in the Silk farm in advance to get that Concord color specially made for big orders.

Don't forget the space jam gear coming out

Had to throw Warner Bros a lil extra to get the clearance on that.

Last edited:

How are they going to justify the $220 price on these? If they have the sewn on 23 (if true) does not justify $220. Patent leather cut must be high if they charging that much.
...stop acting surprised. This was argued (with you, I'm pretty sure) earlier in the thread (or another one). Don't make assumptions that they have a higher cut of PL to justify the price, that's where you get into [your] trouble.

They charge $220 because they can. Their reason is because we'll buy it anyway. End of story.

Last edited:

...stop acting surprised. This was argued (with you, I'm pretty sure) earlier in the thread. And don't make assumptions that they have a higher cut of PL to justify the price.

They charge $220 because they can. Their reason is because we'll buy it anyway. End of story.
This. 

Sak just talking to be talking.  Single-handedly ruining threads with his misinformation, circular arguments, coloway names and useless posts over shoes he doesn't have or won't be buying. 

The 72-10s were $220. Why are we surprised these are $220 as well?
Its because the 72-10 at least has some more premium materials compared to any other XI. But Space Jams are the grails XI...well in my IMO its the grail Jordan. I can't resist...not even multiple pairs at that price point!!!! I seriously considering retirement after Space Jams and then only cop OG shoes with Nike Air. And enter for Draw (lotto) type shoes

Its because the 72-10 at least has some more premium materials compared to any other XI. But Space Jams are the grails XI...well in my IMO its the grail Jordan. I can't resist...not even multiple pairs at that price point!!!! I seriously considering retirement after Space Jams and then only cop OG shoes with Nike Air. And enter for Draw (lotto) type shoes

But they established the XI price jump last year. It's not like Jordan brand was just going to change it back. Especially with it being the 20th anniversary of Space Jam.

But they established the XI price jump last year. It's not like Jordan brand was just going to change it back. Especially with it being the 20th anniversary of Space Jam.
Yep that too. We just gotta deal with it LMAO. But that 16 price hike is insane. I'll have to cop a VNDS pair at $200 from one of the consignment shops on IG LMAO. Or do a  trade 

Last edited:
Yeah I don't agree with the price hike on the 16s. But after the 17 coppers dropped with that price, can't say I'm surprised.

I really hope they don't make as many of these as they made the 72-10's. Such an iconic shoe should be kept limited IMO.

Back
Top Bottom