Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Tinker needs to do a PR campaign close to release like: I honor of MJ's post moves, we at Jordan Brand have decided to pump fake the entire sneaker community. No high patent, enjoy the struggle cut as we celebrate greatness.
@RustyShackleford

tired.gif

Last edited:
Never owned a pair of 11s. Will be buying these. Rafflin everywhere. If i dont get ill buy some 72-10s

Never owned a pair of 11s. Will be buying these. Rafflin everywhere. If i dont get ill buy some 72-10s
Those aren't a substitute...

Closest thing out there, or the Breds, if you want a Jordan 11 with black as it's main color however. And not a bad looking shoe either. If you can't have one Jordan 11 you might as well hunt down another one, a less popular one, that you also want.

Last edited:
Naah. Quality on the 72-10s was solid and that milky sole was fire...just a shame that they could've easily released the Space Jam in its place.

Closest thing out there, or the Breds, if you want a Jordan 11 with black as it's main color however. And not a bad looking shoe either. If you can't have one Jordan 11 you might as well hunt down another one, a less popular one, that you also want.
100x100px-LS-d1d740c5_tumblr_o3u34bcSbK1qeeqito2_r1_500.gif

Naah. Quality on the 72-10s was solid and that milky sole was fire...just a shame that they could've easily released the Space Jam in its place.
nah, that leather upper is a travesty and then combine it wit that ugly *** metal jumpman AND that nappy suede? awful

Last edited:

100x100px-LS-d1d740c5_tumblr_o3u34bcSbK1qeeqito2_r1_500.gif

nah, that leather upper is a travesty and then combine it wit that ugly *** metal jumpman AND that nappy suede? awful

All of those were dope and made the shoe stand out and look that much better. :smokin Quality on the leather was on point. I'd say the shoe could've lost the Suede though.

And if you want a black based 11 they're still the only choice out there for you besides the Breds :lol:

Last edited:
All of the black 11's are fire

Only ones I don't mess with are the gamma's

**** i'd forgotten all about the Gammas

Thats cause they're trash :lol:

I mean I wouldn't call them trash :lol: But they also weren't the best 11 either. Similar to the 72-10s, I really liked the dark blue soles that the Gammas came with. I also like that they took the opportunity to experiment with a number of different colors on the 11 sole when it came to the Futures.

Last edited:
That milky sole should have been used on these Jams

This blue sole should have been used on the Gammas

Think the ultra bright blue sole we've been seeing on the early pics/fakes of these Jams would've clashed with the all black design of the Jams too much. Dark blue works better in my opinion. Agreed on the milky sole for the Jams however.

wonder if the love for the 72-10 would be different if they had released the SJ first. 

wonder if the love for the 72-10 would be different if they had released the SJ first. 

If Space Jams had released last year I honestly don't think we'd be getting the 72-10s this year or at all :lol:

I want a royal blue translucent sole like the black/red only blue obviously and a 23. pass on all 11's with 45 on the back.

Back
Top Bottom