Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Pics look good but can we not quote them all PITA for a moblie user like me.

Y'all gon wait another 7 years for them to re-release properly? What if they go back to clown shoe shape?
I'm still getting my pairs but I'll probably stick to 09 or OG pair with shorts. 

something about the 45 just makes it look like something of the GM sites.

And wouldn't it be great that when Nike releases pictures there's a solid toe cap and see thru like these early pairs 
laugh.gif

Reminiscent of the milky concord debacle that exposed a bunch of people and made air randy change up names.

Y'all gon wait another 7 years for them to re-release properly? What if they go back to clown shoe shape?

I'm still getting my pairs but I'll probably stick to 09 or OG pair with shorts. 

something about the 45 just makes it look like something of the GM sites.

And wouldn't it be great that when Nike releases pictures there's a solid toe cap and see thru like these early pairs :lol:

Reminiscent of the milky concord debacle that exposed a bunch of people and made air randy change up names.
seeing as how fakers had made concords with 45 2 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if these have 23

Last edited:
damn just noticed they release on my birthday i might have to get em just for ***** and gigs

Last edited:
Man I'm just gonna start putting my money back for these now. Might just open a new bank account solely for these. I must have 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom