Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Man I'm just gonna start putting my money back for these now. Might just open a new bank account solely for these. I must have 2 pairs.
got the right idea. You don't want to be one of the people who won't prepare enough and then trash them and people who bought them because they themselves didn't have the money.

Last edited:
Loool pointing at the 45 tissue paper...gotta love Web3003 lisa and their attention to detail

If u want the jumpman jam on these there's a fairly easy way. Get a beat up pair of 2001's and swap the tongue strip with the lettering. It's a simple matter of using a seam ripper fto remove it and any shoe repair shop can sew it back on the new pair.

That on feet vid 
laugh.gif

FYeezy's

If we get the 45 on these it would be nice to get jumpman jam

If we got the 23 on these then it can be jumpman jordan or jam.

Jb always gott switch something up

ya'll know those are fakes tho? I mean they even have their site watermarked that sells fakes.

still waiting for real pics

i hope they are NOT FAKE :rofl: JB should learn from these FAKE maker company :tongue: :lol: :rofl:,,looks good IMO

im still copping 3 pairs of these if i can $$$ saved-up for this big event :smokin

Last edited:
ya'll know those are fakes tho? I mean they even have their site watermarked that sells fakes.

still waiting for real pics

i hope they are NOT FAKE :rofl: JB should learn from these FAKE maker company :tongue: :lol: :rofl:,,looks good IMO

im still copping 3 pairs of these if i can $$$ saved-up for this big event :smokin
just one for me. I still got shoes I haven't worn from 2 years ago. plus, don't forget there's playoff 9s,then black cat and cherry 13s in jan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom