Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I've strayed away from JB hard for many reasons. But these are a 100% autocop for me especially me missing out years ago. 

I just hope this doesn't send me back into a downward spiral of buying every Jordan release again 
grin.gif

I've strayed away from JB hard for many reasons. But these are a 100% autocop for me especially me missing out years ago. 

I just hope this doesn't send me back into a downward spiral of buying every Jordan release again 
grin.gif
King Pusha won't let that happen to you.

grin.gif

King Pusha won't let that happen to you.
​  I get that, kinda like that first tattoo/previous tat that you said that's it, no more.  then you get the itch and you cant help yourself.

​  I get that, kinda like that first tattoo/previous tat that you said that's it, no more.  then you get the itch and you cant help yourself.
Yeah, truthfully I was upset with the quality and the hype. Especially here on Long Island it's all these lil kids with mommy and daddy. Wasn't worth the headache anymore. 

But I'll be throwing bows for these hahaha I'm not missing out again. 

Slept on the jersey. Probably will be able to cop down linext. White cool but really want blk

Gettin anxious now, can't wait. These new app raffles got me stressing tho. I have yet to miss an xmas 11. This better not be the first year [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Gettin anxious now, can't wait. These new app raffles got me stressing tho. I have yet to miss an xmas 11. This better not be the first year [emoji]128548[/emoji]
Will be impossible to miss on these if you want one pair. 

These and the True Blue 3 should't be worried about, if you want a pair, you will most likely get one. 

Worried more about finding parking at the malls on Black Friday to pick up the kicks. lol.

Last edited:
Will be impossible to miss on these if you want one pair. 

These and the True Blue 3 should't be worried about, if you want a pair, you will most likely get one. 

Worried more about finding parking at the malls on Black Friday to pick up the kicks. lol.
lol that's true. Being a new parent tho leaves me less time to run around like I used too. I only want one pair tho of these and true blues. So I hope you're right my friend

lol that's true. Being a new parent tho leaves me less time to run around like I used too. I only want one pair tho of these and true blues. So I hope you're right my friend
You will most likely hit online on SNKRS or something. Once the launch locators come out and people see this is a super GR, they will finally believe that if you want a pair, you will get one.

I think one local HoH near me will be getting 800 pairs of them. I don't know if that's for mens or that includes GS and stuff, but they will get a TON.

Even Non-HoH stores will at least be betting 300+ pairs.

You will most likely hit online on SNKRS or something. Once the launch locators come out and people see this is a super GR, they will finally believe that if you want a pair, you will get one.

I think one local HoH near me will be getting 800 pairs of them. I don't know if that's for mens or that includes GS and stuff, but they will get a TON.

Even Non-HoH stores will at least be betting 300+ pairs.
That's what I'm hoping for. 11s are my favorite model. And I'm anti resell. So retail is a must for me. I already missed the damn jersey smh

That's what I'm hoping for. 11s are my favorite model. And I'm anti resell. So retail is a must for me. I already missed the damn jersey smh

I have the 2009 pair. Only right to get the 2016 pair. Maybe one day I'll grab the OG release if I ever come across for a good price.

I have the 2009 pair. Only right to get the 2016 pair. Maybe one day I'll grab the OG release if I ever come across for a good price.
I have my 2009 as well. Debating on selling cause the soles are turning maybe I'll wait to secure the 16s first. Lol or I'll be pissed from being empty handed

Back
Top Bottom