Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

These will sell out by the end of the day of release day I am assuming that they are gonna be mass produced that anybody who wants one will get their pair

I think I still have my 2000 pair somewhere in my storage.

Space Jams will always be an instant cop, but not this year :frown:

Would have been :pimp: if they had Jumpman Jam on the tongues

Last edited:
I think I still have my 2000 pair somewhere in my storage.

Space Jams will always be an instant cop, but not this year :frown:

Would have been :pimp: if they had Jumpman Jam on the tongues
jumpman Jordan on the tongue makes these a no-go?

Not at all. I just liked the Jumpman Jam on my pair.

Jumpman Jam, Space Jam
Jumpman Jordan, Space Jam

Felt more correlated to the movie

Last edited:

Not at all. I just liked the Jumpman Jam on my pair.

Jumpman Jam, Space Jam
Jumpman Jordan, Space Jam

Felt more correlated to the movie
Here's the thing...these " OG remastered Space Jams" releasing in a couple weeks in all honesty has nothing to do with the movie. Therefore, Jumpman Jam on the tongue is irrelevant as far as these particular shoes with the "45" are concerned.

MJ wore these for the very first time in the '95 playoffs against Orlando in the EC Semis. The movie didn't release until 'well over a year later in '96. Hence, they should be aptly called the AJ 11 "95 Playoffs" NOT the Space Jams imo.

Here's the thing...these " OG remastered Space Jams" releasing in a couple weeks in all honesty has nothing to do with the movie. Therefore, Jumpman Jam on the tongue is irrelevant as far as these particular shoes with the "45" are concerned.

MJ wore these for the very first time in the '95 playoffs against Orlando in the EC Semis. The movie didn't release until 'well over a year later in '96. Hence, they should be aptly called the AJ 11 "95 Playoffs" NOT the Space Jams imo.
It's all a matter of preference, whether having Jumpman Jam on the tongues or the number 45 on the heels are irrelevant or not.

My post was in reference to when the Space Jam 11's actually released and what was on them when I was able to get a pair. Granted, the 45 weren't on the heels, but the Jumpman Jam were on the tongues.

Last edited:
The Icy blue sole kills it but i guess still a dope shoe. Anyone knows if gonna be GR camp out easy cop!!

The Icy blue sole kills it but i guess still a dope shoe. Anyone knows if gonna be GR camp out easy cop!!

Easy cop. I'll say yes.

Just do your raffles, etc and you'll get a pair.

The previous Space Jam release wasn't easy and that was before the floodgates opening in 2011 with the Concords.

If you want them treat them like a limited release.

I never wins raffle in my entire life X_X I might have to camp out night before then!! damn

If your local Foot Lockers / Champs have the App up, you should be good to go for at least one pair. The App nullifies the instances of one person winning six or seven raffles. Plus, you should be able to get these from Nike.com with no problem. This will be an easy day, if you even remotely try. You have run of the mill Foot lockers getting over 300 pairs. Most HOH location are getting well over 500 pairs.

Last edited:
I'm amazed at how easilyJordan Brand has convinced the kids that the low patent leather cut is acceptable. They even prefer it. I haven't copped a pair of Jordans in 6-7 years and these might bring me out of retirement. In my opinion, the XI hasn't been shaped right since the DMP pack.

I don't wanna do it but wonder if anybody gonna convert these 2 concords..is it possible to change the mesh color?

I don't wanna do it but wonder if anybody gonna convert these 2 concords..is it possible to change the mesh color?

Going from white to black would be easy.

Going from black to white? Ehh painting it maybe? I don't think it would look good doing anything to make it white.

Back
Top Bottom