Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i put my work in, now i just hope for a call so i dont have to resort to SNKRS on Sat morning
did you get those at the same mall or different malls and do they let you get more then one ticket i only got 3 tickets from Footlocker champs and footaction as the next mall is a 1 hour drive from where im and that malls to big compared to our small little mall that dosent even have a macy's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Stopped by UTC footlocker to get their code. Manager had to grab my phone from me and put it in. Wouldn't just tell me what the damn 4 digits are.
Asked the other cat if they got a good supply or if they're limited.
He gave me a smirk and was like "yeah they're pretty limited."

I thought to myself. Bruh. Why you lying.

Stopped by UTC footlocker to get their code. Manager had to grab my phone from me and put it in. Wouldn't just tell me what the damn 4 digits are.
Asked the other cat if they got a good supply or if they're limited.
He gave me a smirk and was like "yeah they're pretty limited."

I thought to myself. Bruh. Why you lying.

Dude was def being sarcastic with you haha. Everybody and their mom will have these if they want them.

did you get those at the same mall or different malls and do they let you get more then one ticket i only got 3 tickets from Footlocker champs and footaction as the next mall is a 1 hour drive from where im and that malls to big compared to our small little mall that dosent even have a macy's :lol:  

one per store, two malls and my girl stopped by one mall for me and doubled up

8 entries for Sheikh and 4m headstarts on FTL and Champs app. We shall see what happens.

Finishline full of $hit! Biggest release of the year and they say they ran out of tickets! ***** Tickets barely cover the bottom of the damn clear case, I know more tickets are on that an roll than what they had in their case. Another Finishline said 200 was their cut off! Smh
Their raffles are always bs. Come on, I signed up for the TB3s at 2 locations and didn't win. But I walk into the store on BF and they have so many pairs they were stuffing pairs in the dressing rooms. If it wasn't the ability to apply $20 rewards on any release there, I wouldn't shop there.

Through the FTL, FA and Champs apps you can enter the digital raffle. There are ways to earn headstarts via the apps.

I was on those apps earlier and the only thing I saw was in store raffle procedures. Where can I find the digital raffles on there? Am I too late?

Back
Top Bottom