Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Grabbed my raffles from local FNL.  Other foot stores I did the online confirmation but I don't keep my hope up for those.  Never won with that crap since they released it this year.  Hope everyone gets their call/notification.  

Anyone, and I mean anyone out there that's military that can tell me whether or not these are gonna be in the base exchanges. NEX or AAFES....
My live chat with Nike said that they were only being released on the 10th through SNKRS.
Need them On Post!!! SOS!!!!!!!!

Every PX gets them. But you're probably struck. The people that work there hook all their buddies up ahead of time. I tried getting a friend to hook me up with their friend that works there. But they were all sold out already. Pairs came in last week.

Where .

I need a 2nd pair .

Charlotte, NC. Concord Mills outlet.

Didn't they say these were not going to be Nike + reserved?

I highly doubt that. With the stock levels they produced for this drop they'll send out a **** load of reservations so they can push sales. They would be dumb not to do reservations. I'm hoping I get one [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Then I can use my promo and cop for a steal.

Wouldn't be caught dead in that jersey :lol:

Most I'd do is hang it on a wall in my basement or somethin.

Even that's a stretch.

Wouldn't be caught dead in that jersey :lol:

Most I'd do is hang it on a wall in my basement or somethin.

Even that's a stretch.

Haha for real though. I don't need a space jam outfit. Just the damn shoes. Throw on some black tech fleece joggers and a shirt call it a day.

Every PX gets them. But you're probably struck. The people that work there hook all their buddies up ahead of time. I tried getting a friend to hook me up with their friend that works there. But they were all sold out already. Pairs came in last week.
Charlotte, NC. Concord Mills outlet.

How many pairs did they have ?

If I cop these on Footlocker app and spend $80 the same day will I immediately bump up to Platinum VIP? Want 6 min head start for the black/white Yeezys next week.

Did my check-ins today and couldn't tell if I was trying to cop sneakers or playing Pokemon Go.. I guess it's pretty much the same thing tho, right? :rolleyes

While I do think that app reservation is a step in the right direction.. I can't help but feel like the "culture" of it all is completely disconnected now
The "culture" been gone to me when fcfs lines got replaced for raffles years ago. These apps however have done for me what those rigged raffles never did,, allowing me to actually win regularly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom