Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Waking up to shipping updates on a Friday :nthat: . Does UPS deliver on Saturdays now? I think my flyknits came on a Saturday last week. That would easy pick up on a hyped shoe ever!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Put the name Nick on my raffle ticket, my ID says Nicholas. Is foot locker about to be petty? 
laugh.gif

So I got my Nike reserve on its way and hit at 2 Footlocker's and a finish line , still waiting on my apps. Should I nab all my pair to plug my folks , or just get my two, seems like there are a lot of pairs but the dudes that work at the stores say it still ain't enough pairs for everyone .. think these will still be in stores on Monday ? Idk , I see dudes taking L s already , but this release is looking kinda easy .

My Nike order shipped. There goes my idea of cancelling Nike if I win my local FTL app raffle.

Here's to getting a call today on the Raffle from Footlocker, buddy says they usually call on Friday's here even though it says Wed and Thurs.

We shall see.

The wait begins.

Glad Nike + reserved a pair for me, PAYPAL was bugging for a bit but eventually got through. I thought I was going to get stuck with those reserved KD sauce shoes. Hopefully everyone gets their pair.

Nike just provided me with a 20% discount but hopefully Saturday I can buy it through the website and not SNKRS

No calls yesterday from the 3 stores I put in hopefully they call today what y'all think I'm I gonna eat today

Back
Top Bottom