Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

At a fcfs spot they hired security and are making people park across the street. About 9 cars in total. Just want my wristbands and bounce. Hoping to clutch reserved pairs on fl. Then off to Vegas for life in color.

laugh.gif
mean.gif

I have one chance left out of 5 tickets. FNL needs to come through on the clutch today or I'm sitting at my computer tomorrow morning.

No chance JB scaled back the production on these right ? They announce earnings on 12/20, this release impacts their bottom line. 

No calls yesterday from the 3 stores I put in hopefully they call today what y'all think I'm I gonna eat today

After you kept posting yesterday about not getting a call I made a few calls to Haywood Westgate etc to make sure they didn't pick your ticket :wink:

Last edited:

To each his own I guess...but the bot situation in the foot family sites is too much for me personally. My original statement was in reference to the Nike/SNKRS apps making it much easier to quickly grab the kicks as opposed to spending 3 hours securing your pair from the NDC and foot family crashes etc.

I remember waking up at 2:45 am ET scooping my pair of 2000 Space Jams from NDC at 3am sharp and going back to bed by 3:08. Maybe I'm showing my age though. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

NIKE PLAYED ME WITH RESERVATIONS ALL YEAR.. NEXT YEAR THEY BETTER RESERVE THE ROYAL 1'S FOR ME LOL

Just pulled these 72-10s out of my closet and , those that were downing these joints are just slow.. everything about this shoe is better then the jams .. minus the lower leather.

The Jams are far more iconic and important to the history , but I think the 72-10 is damn near pinnacle , I mean they basically are the same color way other then the soles and the Jumpman. Ohh well anyway both are necessities.

THAT WAS PROBABLY THE PRIMARY REASON I DID NOT GET THEM.. 72-10'S WERE ALWAYS AN "ALMOST SJ" OR "ALMOST BLK/RED" XI TO ME.. I DONT THINK THEYRE TRASH AT ALL BUT THAT ALWAYS MADE ME PASS. THE LOW PATENT IS BUNS OF COURSE.. BUT I WOULD COP IF I GOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO FIND EM IN AN OUTLET.

72-10 will never truly be appreciated until pairs start to dry up then people will appreciate them more.

Reactions: ct3
Can't wait to eat like Zeke Elliot is going to aginst the Giants[emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127869[/emoji]

72-10s are severely underrated. One of the best quality 11s in years.

Jordan Brand definitely made plenty of these, but might be holding back numbers to create fake hysteria for the brand again. They did this for the Bred 11s. Months later they had a restock on them at various stores

Didn't win any raffles are rarely ever buy shoes anymore, but wanted these for nostalgia purposes. Do I have any hope anywhere online at this point?

72-10s are severely underrated. One of the best quality 11s in years.

Jordan Brand definitely made plenty of these, but might be holding back numbers to create fake hysteria for the brand again. They did this for the Bred 11s. Months later they had a restock on them at various stores
Speaking of bred 11's anyone every figure out why there was no special packaging for em? Just seemed so disrespectful. *Stephen A voice*

I do not know if it is just here in Michigan.

But some raffle stores call Friday's.

So there is still hope for some people.

That's funny I guess it's just where your at . 72-10s been gone in St. Louis , folks offer me 300 on a regular for my deadstock pair , hit em with that , sorry bruh , I collect not sell !! Then they give me that sad Jordan face ..

Back
Top Bottom