Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

NIKE PLAYED ME WITH RESERVATIONS ALL YEAR.. NEXT YEAR THEY BETTER RESERVE THE ROYAL 1'S FOR ME LOL
i keep tellin' myself this is why i only get meh reserverations....next year Nike will break me off with royals. 
roll.gif

For anybody curious about production numbers, it is at least 25% more than that of the True Blue 3s.
Interesting if accurate.  I wonder how much higher the demand will be?  50% higher than the TB3's?  Time will tell.  The re-sell market will 100% drive the demand and after the TB3 flop, SOME re-sellers may be scared away.  My opinion.

If Nike+ reserves Royals for me next year, it will most definitely make up for all the garbage the reserved for me last year. 

Got my pair on lock but I'm sad because it's the full retail + tax. I wanted to cop on discount below retail [emoji]128553[/emoji] #firstworldproblems

Last edited:
since snkrs app doesn't let you add promo codes does the snkrs desktop version allow it? 

since snkrs app doesn't let you add promo codes does the snkrs desktop version allow it? 
Nike.com allows you to add codes.  SNKRS app does NOT.  If popular releases sit on the SNKRS app without selling out, nike will typically put them up on their website.  

Interesting if accurate.  I wonder how much higher the demand will be?  50% higher than the TB3's?  Time will tell.  The re-sell market will 100% drive the demand and after the TB3 flop, SOME re-sellers may be scared away.  My opinion.

It's definitely accurate. Those who've been around these boards forever will vouch for my words.

The other thing about this release is that there is a huge supply of high quality fakes as well - much more than the TB3s. I essentially count that as part of "supply" as well, because most of this generation either doesn't care or won't be able to tell the difference.

Those who want to flip MIGHT be able to do so in the initial phase after sell out around the holiday season, but after that the re-sell market will be crap, unless you're planning to hold on to them for a a year or so.

Last edited:

restart it or something. mine works and i see the timer counting down. 8h 19mins
I've never hit on the foot site app drawings.  Probably because I never do more than the 3 min head start.  

My last hopes are getting a FNL call today or online tomorrow morning.  There's nothing i hate more than trying to cop a hyped release on any of the foot sites.  SNKRS I can deal with.

restart it or something. mine works and i see the timer counting down. 8h 19mins
I've never hit on the foot site app drawings.  Probably because I never do more than the 3 min head start.  

My last hopes are getting a FNL call today or online tomorrow morning.  There's nothing i hate more than trying to cop a hyped release on any of the foot sites.  SNKRS I can deal with.
ive hit on top 3s, dr dooms, and tb3s since i started trying not too long ago. i dont do more than a 3 min headstart either. i just input store and size and thats it. i got work and dont got time to hit footlocker in time to check in. seems like it dont matter that much tho lol.

i hope i hit on the jams too. i entered for reserve on FTL and FTA apps. 6.5 is priority if i wanna have good nights in the upcomming days. my size is secondary
laugh.gif

I see alot of people vouching for the SNKRS app is it really that good? I'll be ready at 10 but are the chances that good before the app crashes or something

dunno what nike changed with their shipping but i cant make any changes in the ups my choice app now.  i like to pick them up from the ups store but it seems like thats not an option anymore.

shout out the nike+ again for these

ive hit on top 3s, dr dooms, and tb3s since i started trying not too long ago. i dont do more than a 3 min headstart either. i just input store and size and thats it. i got work and dont got time to hit footlocker in time to check in. seems like it dont matter that much tho lol.

i hope i hit on the jams too. i entered for reserve on FTL and FTA apps. 6.5 is priority if i wanna have good nights in the upcomming days. my size is secondary
laugh.gif
I must have bad luck then.  All the OG 1's, and even the TB3's I've missed on the ftl, champs, fta Draw/raffle app.  Funny thing is, the TB3's are still sitting at those stores now and they didn't draw me for them?  People must be putting raffles in for multiple accounts.  Good luck with the size 6.5 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom