Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

?? seriously? how come they didn't tweet about a link or whatever?
IT WAS POSTED IN HERE (NOT THE LINK.. BUT THAT THEY WOULD DO A DRAW ONLINE) BUT THEY TWEETED ABOUT IT VIA NIKENYC ON TWITTER.. YOU HAVE TO STALK THEIR PAGE NEAR RELEASES. SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I MISSED OUT ON THE OVO DRAW BC I HAD NO IDEA NTNY WAS DOING ONE.

so they release tomorrow at 10:00am on snkrs? or will it randomly pop up sometime before then?

IT WAS POSTED IN HERE (NOT THE LINK.. BUT THAT THEY WOULD DO A DRAW ONLINE) BUT THEY TWEETED ABOUT IT VIA NIKENYC ON TWITTER.. YOU HAVE TO STALK THEIR PAGE NEAR RELEASES. SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I MISSED OUT ON THE OVO DRAW BC I HAD NO IDEA NTNY WAS DOING ONE.
SMH. thanks tho!

also can we stop talking about the 72-10's? i dont want to check this thread later in the day and its 10 pages deep cause yall are arguing about which shoe is better.

Well, this sucks! My Android phone updated and wiped my data for the footlocker and champs app. I was gonna just look at the count down and it was gone. Only chance locally is FL. Really hoping SNKRS comes through for me!

Last edited:
Well, this sucks! My Android phone updated and wiped my data for the footlocker and champs app. I was gonna just look at the count down and it was gone. Only chance locally is FL. Really hoping SNKRS comes through for me!
try logging out and logging back in. 

i uninstalled the app and installed app during a raffle period, and my info shows up again once I logged in. 

Love nike hate nike. They can mass produce a gr but not give early access

Royals gonna be a draw watch

Im going in commando fcfs

Last edited by a moderator:
I am about to go up to the local mall on my lunch break.

Check if they already did raffle calls or not.

Called and girl acted like it was a secret or something.

It just confuses me, my homie said he gets calls on Fridays.

But the raffle online clearly say's Wed and Thurs calls will be returned if won.

I just want the answer Sway!!! Time to go up there and get it. :smokin

These things will be easy to get in Toronto area. General release, every Footlocker getting them. Hopefully resellers suffer... #blessed

what's resale looking like? I need these but dont want to be paying a ton. hopefully snkrs comes through

Last edited:
has probably been living in a cave these past 2 years

:lol:

just downloaded the app. only been buying shoes to play in the past few years and just usually pay reseller fees on ebay, but i've heard these should be possible to cop for retail so thought i'd do my due diligence. i just downloaded the app. says they release at 10:00. just wanted to know if maybe they released at midnight instead or something and didn't want to get caught off guard.

Nyc heads

Just to make sure 34th ftl and flight23 nyc maybe doing fcfs?

Back
Top Bottom