Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

That's true the legend blues and the 72-10 were the easiest Jordan brand is producing more each year so the violence also could stop because it's ridiculous how people fight for these 11s
no matter how many pairs Jordan make, people will still fight for 11s. 

AGREED!!! Doing that overnight campout in freezing rain, and dropping temps was hell on earth

Man I remember those times, those Concords costed an arm and a leg to get them especially were I camped out in LA people were fighting and cutting in line man it was hectic as hell in glad JB producing more to control all the non sense

Man I remember those times, those Concords costed an arm and a leg to get them especially were I camped out in LA people were fighting and cutting in line man it was hectic as hell in glad JB producing more to control all the non sense

Higher numbers don't always control the non sense

i can see why younger folk think these are better than 72-10s.....it comes down to the fact that they live in a time where resell trumps everything, so since jams had high resell value they will like it more based of the money that may be made

or they like blue more than red

Man, the cops got involved out here in Newark.  But, between 1-4am, woof!!!  It was rough

Higher numbers don't always control the non sense

Well true I think it just depends on the show lately the few past 11s I haven't witnessed any fights but I wonder what comes Saturday it's whether snkrs or bust f that the malls are gonna be packed

I got a call yesterday from Shoe Palace in Tanforan Mall saying I won my size.  I wasn't expecting a call before today.

Juiced that I got one pair on lock.  First time I ever hit on a raffle too.

Man, I am about to just say forget it and call them myself.

Been trying to hold off. Just to at least see if the already drew names.

Then I can try a diff plan.
Imma just wait it out. Worst case I have to wait on SNKRS shipping. I remember missing a private call a few releases back on a Friday, and dude at Champs told me on Monday that they call private.

Alright if you win a raffle do you need an official state ID? Like drivers license? Or if you can't drive yet can you use your school ID? 

In terms of nostalgia sure the space jam wins every time but if you wanna talk about a new colorway and the execution of it actually being pretty damn decent then 72-10 is that shoe. They coulda messed those up so bad by making the whole upper that suede/nubuck they use on the heel. However the fact that they did the leather and that on the heel with the metallic red Jumpman smh... shoe is stupid..

Back
Top Bottom