Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Alright if you win a raffle do you need an official state ID? Like drivers license? Or if you can't drive yet can you use your school ID? 
I think it would be recommended for a state issued ID.  Even though the app says 13 and older, I know not too many 13 year olds have ID, so that;s tricky, but I think as long as it has your name, addy, and photo, you're good

Man, the cops got involved out here in Newark.  But, between 1-4am, woof!!!  It was rough

Lol you could every where in the US It was like an epidemic everybody just went crazy breaking down the doors it's just unbelievable how one pair shoes make people act like that

The 72-10 vs. Space Jam debate is fun to read. Was gonna pass on these since I still prefer the 72-10's and the SJ's are close enough. But the hype always sucks me in closer to game day and ended up entering 2 of the app raffles to see what happens. Space Jams are still butter and wouldn't mind having them in the rotation.

The best knocks I read of the 72-10s are the use of leather and the shorter patent leather heights. To me those are the best features.  
roll.gif
Love the difference of opinion. 

Alright if you win a raffle do you need an official state ID? Like drivers license? Or if you can't drive yet can you use your school ID? 
if you dont even have your drivers license, how the hell do you even afford $220 shoes? 

The 72-10 vs. Space Jam debate is fun to read. Was gonna pass on these since I still prefer the 72-10's and the SJ's are close enough. But the hype always sucks me in closer to game day and ended up entering 2 of the app raffles to see what happens. Space Jams are still butter and wouldn't mind having them in the rotation.

The best knocks I read of the 72-10s are the use of leather and the shorter patent leather heights. To me those are the best features.  :rofl: Love the difference of opinion. 

Jeff, getting all geeky on us.

72-10s are buns to me imo... cool in their own right I guess, but not a real 11 looks wise

its nike take on a "premium" version and they tried too hard... semi-buff, but line em all up and they stick out horribly

white midsole and milky bottoms ruined it even more

I think it would be recommended for a state issued ID.  Even though the app says 13 and older, I know not too many 13 year olds have ID, so that;s tricky, but I think as long as it has your name, addy, and photo, you're good

My 14 yr old uses her passport.

Back
Top Bottom