Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just got called from FNL, 3/3 on raffles! All at the same mall 
laugh.gif

1. Concords
2. White Concords
3. Black Concords
4. Red Concords.
5. Baby blue Concords

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

so i had them reserved but was 50/50 on them at 7:59 and didnt cop lol. can i still use my promo code on RD im thinking im doing another 180 and might cop

Just woke up to my 7th call for these, wasnt able to answer in time but the dude left a message saying i can come scoop them. Thats how you know these things are abundant, at least in my area it seems. Ive turned down a lot of these pairs though, id offer to oop for folks in my area but to be honest i dont even think itd be necessary

Got a call. Didn't leave a message. Luckily, call back shortly and was able to get the next half size up.

^^^Am I the only one not feeling the white outline on the edges of the PL? 

Was expecting an all black upper. Might need to grab a marker

i mean....not really

one has a blue jumpman, one has a red

72-10 quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>  space jams

View media item 2256256

View media item 2256255

To me, had the 72-10s had the correct shape, and jumpman facing the correct direction, they wouldve been a classic shoe in my book along with the OG colorways. They were a great concept, great color, and I loved the milky sole. Unfortunately, they came out a year too soon. Its one shoe that I would love to see again with the correct shape and jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom