Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Hit on ftl and fa in NYC with 6 minutes. Let both go because Nike came through with the reserved pair. I bet a bunch of people who hit on foot apps will let them go or just be no shows with so many pairs reserved by Nike.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Wats the best time to go pick up these big gr shoes? Right when they open? I really dont wanna wait in a big line.

Hit on ftl and fa in NYC with 6 minutes. Let both go because Nike came through with the reserved pair. I bet a bunch of people who hit on foot apps will let them go or just be no shows with so many pairs reserved by Nike.

I am. I'm letting both of mine go. Copped with Nike at $187. I called Foot Locker and Footaction and they said no coupons. So, not gonna pay $240.

I hit for a sz 12 at both footlocker and champs. No reserve on Nike. Debating whether I should cop 2 pairs [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Noob question. This my first time winning multiple pairs, but only picking up one. Does an app penalize you if you pass on a shoe?

Coupons are allowed

Any stores not accepting is probably trying to make up sales for the quarter lol

As a company coupons are allowed on these it's a GR

Also for those who by some odd reason are missing on these so far you must live in the boondocks or your area is very open to back dooring pairs or something

Like I said hit your local in the morning a lot of places have additional pairs

Also expect a massive amount of unclaimed pairs it's been standard because young kids reserve just because and don't pick up

We had a store that had 24 app reserves for cyber Monday 3's and not a single person picked them up lol

There are always left overs especially with the earlier cut off time

These are probably the most produced shoe I've ever seen release

Just relax lol

Back
Top Bottom