Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If you won the raffle at the Galleria's Finishline in Houston, make sure they don't try to play you tomorrow. I won the raffle and they called today. I picked up but nobody answered and they hung up. I called back. They told me that they filled my spot. I told them that I picked up in the first place but they hung up. I also called them on FNL's policy on leaving a message. They tried passing me around to other employees pretending to be managers and offering me every size but mine (sz 13). After I went off on them, I finally got a number to a district manager. After leaving a message, he calls back and takes up for these ratchets after confirming that they were supposed to leave a message and he does the same thing, offering other sizes. I told him that they're running some kind of scam there and he's in on it. These people may be giving up shoes that're really other people's just because they're playing with the inventory for themselves. Online or bust for me tomorrow morning.

Oh boy kicks stil VNDS after 60 wears cuz he be walkin round with a toothbrush in his ear Fed style..everytime he rocks em he scrubs dem mugs with a barbers preciseness

Question: my raffles told me I need to pick up by 1pm and 2pm, but the ticket procedure online says I have until 3 to pick up. Which is correct?

Question: my raffles told me I need to pick up by 1pm and 2pm, but the ticket procedure online says I have until 3 to pick up. Which is correct?
Go w/ what the store tell you. Don't wanna give these salty employees an opp to backdoor your pair cause you showed up after the time they told you. 

Whatever spot you won at is supposed to follow the 3PM cutoff but it looks like that store is doing its own thing. I just got hit by Finishline with them going off script and giving my raffle away.

Whatever spot you won at is supposed to follow the 3PM cutoff but it looks like that store is doing its own thing. I just got hit by Finishline with them going off script and giving my raffle away.

Get outta the damn bed and get then jawns in the am around 10. Dont risk waiting til the afternoon, fools will hit you with the okie doke quick fast and in a hurry.

Told me 1p in person which was out of their norm. Said they got some email about the change. I wouldn't chance it if you really want them, go when the store said

If you won the raffle at the Galleria's Finishline in Houston, make sure they don't try to play you tomorrow. I won the raffle and they called today. I picked up but nobody answered and they hung up. I called back. They told me that they filled my spot. I told them that I picked up in the first place but they hung up. I also called them on FNL's policy on leaving a message. They tried passing me around to other employees pretending to be managers and offering me every size but mine (sz 13). After I went off on them, I finally got a number to a district manager. After leaving a message, he calls back and takes up for these ratchets after confirming that they were supposed to leave a message and he does the same thing, offering other sizes. I told him that they're running some kind of scam there and he's in on it. These people may be giving up shoes that're really other people's just because they're playing with the inventory for themselves. Online or bust for me tomorrow morning.
Son tried that on me....galleria Cambridge MA, im still gonna hit that spot up to see if it were true.

When do these go on sale for online purchases on finish line? East bay is 10am I'm gonna try both unless there's better low key sites anyone knows ?

3/3 not surprising. 1 for me 1 for my cuz declined 1 for someone to cop on waitlist. On to Yeezys next week hoping to go 4/4 with 6m headstart

Back
Top Bottom