Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got through on Hanon just now, no idea how (through Paypal).

Things just started loading... was able to go through Paypal checkout... then had to refresh... and got it.

Near impossible now... but I'm definitely down for ~$30 under retail.

Damn, I'm jealous of you guys getting under 220 prices. Congrats. SH didn't even have my size anyway ....stupid sasquatch feet.

Already copped from Nike on Thursday night, so I'll be alright.

Things just started loading... was able to go through Paypal checkout... then had to refresh... and got it.

What size in US?

What size in US?

No email confirmation... but got an order number and money taken out of Paypal, so hopefully that will be enough.

What size in US?

No email confirmation... but got an order number and money taken out of Paypal, so hopefully that will be enough.
Congrats man! I've been trying but every time I get to payment page, it keeps saying sold out even after I added it to my cart smh

Yall still forgetting to remove VAT.

Doesnt OS remove VAT too?

Congrats to those grtting below retail

Last edited:
^ Yeah, it would redirect back to the cart a lot... and sometimes it would say the size was sold out. But, eventually, it (seems) to have gone through.

EDIT: All sizes still showing on a clean refresh... doesn't mean they are all available, but usually they start disappearing from the purchase list if they are truly sold out.

Last edited:
Got a UK11 from Nike GB for £165 shipped
View media item 2257152
Also got a pair from Foot Asylum, although those cheeky scamps are charging £179.99[emoji]128527[/emoji]
I'm in the End draw too so it could be 3 pairs for me[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Got through on Hanon. Came out to about $192.50 shipped ex VAT.  Works for me!

pimp.gif

one and done

Got a UK11 from Nike GB for £165 shipped
View media item 2257152
Also got a pair from Foot Asylum, although those cheeky scamps are charging £179.99[emoji]128527[/emoji]
I'm in the End draw too so it could be 3 pairs for me[emoji]128077[/emoji]

whos charging 164

Back
Top Bottom