Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

that JJ pair is ghosted, cooked FNL with WC rewards doe 
smokin.gif

Picked up my pair from Finishline. I hate that I couldn't use my rewards coupon on these. Nike pissed me off by not giving me that early access so I could use my coupon. I'm not buying another pair of Jordan's until the Motorsport 6s drop at the end of March
​If Finishline didn't let you use your winner circle rewards in the store and you paid with a card. Then call Finishline's customer service and just tell them that you forgot to use your rewards coupon. They'll apply it for you and credit you back the money

If you've been on NT more than 6 months or a year and asking dumb, rookie shipping questions, expect to get an earful.

People talking about striking out prob didn't even try FNL which IMO is the best site for a GR

skipping these but good luck to who hasn't copped yet! Try FNL

But you know how fnl be with the credit cards.. this early they have that added layer of protection

Until the true blue release, I never once experienced an issue checking out via CC for about 6-7 years.

I've never got the crazy charges people get either. They just straight up denied all my cards a few weeks ago

I honestly don't know which is worse:

- the people who have no intelligence to understand that email confirmations take a while

Or

-the cornballs making jokes about those people

This is weird. It said I got them on SNKRS and I was charged 220 even no tax (very strange) through pay pal, but Im still waiting on confirmation from nike and it does not show up in my order his. I thought snkrs/nike charges tax?
if u in Philly it's no tax on kicks !!

Crazy.... woke up at 655 ... went on NDC added to cart successful by 705am. I dont even check for jordans like i used to, and everytime i try to buy them now i have the best luck and its done with ease (72-10s , Flu Game 12) 

I remember waking up at 4am with 5 sites opened with a huge let down trying to get the shoes i wanted, always striking out lol

I do wish SNKRS would let you buy multiple pairs at least in different sizes for other people. Had to use two sites for wifey and mines.

Crazy.... woke up at 655 ... went on NDC added to cart successful by 705am. I dont even check for jordans like i used to, and everytime i try to buy them now i have the best luck and its done with ease (72-10s , Flu Game 12) 

I remember waking up at 4am with 5 sites opened with a huge let down trying to get the shoes i wanted, always striking out lol

Back
Top Bottom