Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Was shooting for a size 11, no luck lol. Online striked out, hit the mall during reg opening time and seemed all raffled/ticketed out. This is in DC/MD area. Silver Spring to be exact. Crazy. Going to check some malls one more time now and see. Will update if it helps anyone to not waste time looking at where I go.

My '09s are still fairly clear. I want to yellow one pair to the point they look like gum bottoms but which ones?

I'm about to wear these with my knockoff Taz Tune Squad jersey that I got off of Amazon. Can't nobody tell me nothin.

Walked into Finishline at about 4 p.m and came up with a pair.  Guy simply asked if I needed any help?  I stated, "Nah, just looking around."   I had on my Concords and he said we have a 9.5 Space Jam in the back.  I said bring it out and bought them.  Felt like a kid back in the 80's again.  Ha!  

However, it was an impulse buy.  
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
 So I may return them.  I really don't need any more shoes.  I can barely remember what I have in my closet now.  

Is 350$ good for the 2000 pair it's DS I will cop the 2016 later on when a restock happens but for the some reason I like the 2000 pair more I might pull the trigger

I've literally seen the same pairs on EBay sitting for hours at $325-$350. Flight Club is different though.

The Flight Club name alone gets people to pay stupid money on shoes. It's the store for rich people. If you are an average person shopping at Flight Club, you are doing it wrong. I've literally seen them selling shoes that are still available in stores for $50-$60 above retail.

well mostly back in the day people use to come in and walk out easy with a fresh pair it  might be some old heads doing that nostalgia reason i guess
Word! Like Im 33 so I had these in high school when they first released back in 2000 it was snow on the ground and I wore them the next day.  But I remember several times I would wear kicks right out the store.  When all the sole protectors and stuff these days I think people forget the main concept that sneakers are to be worn and will touch the ground

fsr still at ntny, line not to long either
Got smacked last night and overslept. Missed out online and thought it a wrap until I saw the comment above. Didn't leave my house until 2:45 this afternoon and with train trouble didn't get to NTNY until 4. Had 10's and up at that point and still rolling out boxes from the back.

Register line was light and was able to grab a 10.5 and an 11 in case sizing a mess like always. They offered to walk me to a side room to try on before I paid but I bought both pairs. I'll take back one or sell to my homies who missed out.

Good looks to the homie that posted that info, If I hadn't jumped on here when I did it would've been a L

Last edited:
What's the trick to that site? Been trying all day

1. Get an time auto refresh extension for your browser
2. Go to SP website
3. LOGIN FIRST!
4. Go to the Space Jam link
5. Select size
6. More likely than not, you'll be staring at a timer
7. Turn on auto refresh for 130 seconds
8. Sit back and chill until you see he cart screen

That's basically all I did, and I had my third pair in about 20-25 minutes

tried this and got to the checkout page in like 20-25 minutes so give it a shot people

edit i dont have an account with them so not sure if you have to have an account with them

Last edited:
Walked into Finishline at about 4 p.m and came up with a pair.  Guy simply asked if I needed any help?  I stated, "Nah, just looking around."   I had on my Concords and he said we have a 9.5 Space Jam in the back.  I said bring it out and bought them.  Felt like a kid back in the 80's again.  Ha!  

However, it was an impulse buy.  :\ :smh:  So I may return them.  I really don't need any more shoes.  I can barely remember what I have in my closet now.  

I'm interested if you don't want it

The Flight Club name alone gets people to pay stupid money on shoes. It's the store for rich people. If you are an average person shopping at Flight Club, you are doing it wrong. I've literally seen them selling shoes that are still available in stores for $50-$60 above retail.

Tell me about it a cousin of my mines bought true blues there for 325 smh and now trying to sell them because he wanted these and has to pay rent lol

Back
Top Bottom