Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The Flight Club name alone gets people to pay stupid money on shoes. It's the store for rich people. If you are an average person shopping at Flight Club, you are doing it wrong. I've literally seen them selling shoes that are still available in stores for $50-$60 above retail.

Paying in excess when something is available in stores is absurd. But like they say, a fool and his money will soon part ways..

Anybody asking me what mall message me. I have my quote notifications off.. so just hit me and I'll give u the info

The Flight Club name alone gets people to pay stupid money on shoes. It's the store for rich people. If you are an average person shopping at Flight Club, you are doing it wrong. I've literally seen them selling shoes that are still available in stores for $50-$60 above retail.
If you shop at Flight club  your are

A. A tourists who want to say you've been and copped from there

B. Into the hype of the shoe but not the sneaker culture and wanna skip the homework of securing a pair

C. Wealthy or a celebrity that can afford to pay inflated prices

D. A Dumba**

Was slacking today / didn't feel like putting in too much effort this morning. Hype has killed some of my love for the 11, not to mention as my years go by I appreciate different models perhaps due to what I feel seems fit for my age. I honestly don't see myself in patent leather sneaks that often going forward in life, I have a couple 11s don't get me wrong, but too many shoes in general, plus I'm seeing some of the other shoes selling at fractions of these and like spending money smart

Just got through SP size 8.5 a couple minutes ago. Had auto refresh for about an hour and got through. Still FSR

I'd shop at flight club if I made a little more money than I do now, which I expect to in the near future. Paying $50 - $100 over retail is a very small price to pay if it means not having to shop around. I think Flight Club provides a good service, it's just not for most of us. Convenience is very valuable, and when your time is worth a lot of money, you'll pay a lot of money to save any bit of time you can.

I walk around NYC with an empty flight club bag sometimes....ladies respond warmly to my chirps

I'd never actually buy their marked-up inventory but this move has helped my sex life

Last edited:
Thats like commenting that someone goes to the car dealership and drives out with the car. You're pressed that someone is wearing the shoe they bought with their own money "too soon". Yall dudes smh

Some of y'all must not know how to read it's cool if someone wears their shoes when they want but you got bammas out my way legit buying the shoes going home changing them walking round the mall for hours in them like come now that's whack

Some of y'all must not know how to read it's cool if someone wears their shoes when they want but you got bammas out my way legit buying the shoes going home changing them walking round the mall for hours in them like come now that's whack
who bought the shoes?

they have a 12s and 11s together into a pack for 1,000 
mean.gif

I'd shop at flight club if I made a little more money than I do now, which I expect to in the near future. Paying $50 - $100 over retail is a very small price to pay if it means not having to shop around. I think Flight Club provides a good service, it's just not for most of us. Convenience is very valuable, and when your time is worth a lot of money, you'll pay a lot of money to save any bit of time you can.

So, you'd be willing to pay $100 over retail, for what would amount to less than 30mins of research. There are multiple shops online that put Flight Club prices to shame. Hey, it's your money.

who bought the shoes?
Through out the day I say youngins walkin round wearing them hanging out while families with them on walking around random old heads and I peeped some of the same folks in the morning getting them so I'm like did you really go home to change then come back and stunt I mean I guess that's what's up but that's doing too much imo if I'm to go out tonight 90% chance I'd rock but not literally changing the moment you get them then come back to the same spot you rocked them

Really wish I doubled up now. For a second I thought these would be close to TB3. I hit all 3 foot apps, but only confirmed 2 and passed on one. I also hit a 12 on SNKRS for another friend this morning. I told a buddy he could get the second app pair last night thinking I'd be just good with just one. But seeing them in hand, man. Wishing I copped all 3 and figured it out later. JB killed this release.

Exactly my point. U would have the non desecrational income to be able to spend.  I mean I like easy cops but the hustle and bustle of trying suecure a legit shoe is part of the glory of the culture but as I get older my time is def more limited to dedicate to finding.  But the earlier years of footwork have created those relationships to be able to make phone calls and such to have a pair secure.  New systems of release are quickly starting to make those relationships null and void which sucks.   

Did the raffle/ticket thing at Footlocker, number didn't get called. Waited for the official nike website release, added my shoe  at the exact time and was in the online que for a good hour before i was told all sold out sigh:frown:. This is in Sydney Australia. Wonder when they will restock these

so your telling me people brought the shoes went home change and came back wearing the shoes if they did that then yeah they trying to show off then :smh:
That's exactly what I said in the first post but people acted like I said they walked out with them on and I was hating lol

Back
Top Bottom