Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Took damn near 2 hours but finally got through on SP. Now patiently waiting for those shipping confirmations...

wouldnt say fights but just chaos in general.

2001 cool greys, and 2011 concords. 96 breds get a honorable mention, they didnt cause riots but they definitely started the XI hype

That 2011 concord was really bad lol

This was before raffles were implemented and was a huge driving force for the raffles to be done

Mall locations got a ton of heat from mall management because it was a damn riot all night for fcfs and kept them busy all night security wise

So they leaned on footlocker family of stores like hey ya can't do this no more and it led to raffles happening

The added mall security the broken doors at malls fights arrests etc.. malls weren't having that **** lol

Anyone ever order 2 pairs from SP on release day? Hoping my orders don't get cancelled because of this

How does one determine the biggest release ever, number of fights?
wouldnt say fights but just chaos in general.

2001 cool greys, and 2011 concords. 96 breds get a honorable mention, they didnt cause riots but they definitely started the XI hype

I feel like people were really going nuts for the gammas, that one video had like 5 fights going on at once in a store :lol:

The Flight Club name alone gets people to pay stupid money on shoes. It's the store for rich people. If you are an average person shopping at Flight Club, you are doing it wrong. I've literally seen them selling shoes that are still available in stores for $50-$60 above retail.
they have a 12s and 11s together into a pack for 1,000 :smh:

Well FC didn't make it into a pack..it's the cdp 11/12 :lol:

Walked into Finishline at about 4 p.m and came up with a pair.  Guy simply asked if I needed any help?  I stated, "Nah, just looking around."   I had on my Concords and he said we have a 9.5 Space Jam in the back.  I said bring it out and bought them.  Felt like a kid back in the 80's again.  Ha!  

However, it was an impulse buy.  :\ :smh:  So I may return them.  I really don't need any more shoes.  I can barely remember what I have in my closet now.  

That feeling of copping kicks back in the day...was unexplainable.

8)

I'm in the same boat lol
Might have been the same truck 
laugh.gif
. Im slowly starting to regret not trying for a second pair just in case 

All red mid 11s might drop around the holiday season, but in no way would an all red shoe be the holiday JB release. They would have to do like this year how they giving us the suedes at $400 or the wools if they do release. Red 11 by itself for the holidays- NO WAY, I understand "street" hype, but NAHHH

Copped pairs for all my friends who really wanted these, now I gotta find a pair for myself 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The difference between these and the 09s is Day and night. These are so well made and makes me fall back in love with the Jordan 11 silhouette. That high cut patent leather really makes the shoe look a lot more sleek. I also think these sold a lot faster than 72-10 11s. Those were available later into the night and the next day. These are pretty much gone everywhere online.

Shot out to My Old plugs that got popped !!! Shot out To My New plugs...That keep MY size on LOCK... Gotta keep A plug or two In the Shoe Game!!! I am a shoe connoisseur !!!!!!!!! Mama couldn't afford js for Me...So now I am on it,got every pair I ever won't it,!!!These put the icing on the cake for My collection congratulations to all, who Ate well today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom