Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So for those who copped, how's sizing? My breds, Columbia's, and grammas fit kinda tight and those are 11.5. The 72-10s feel fine but I though that was maybe due to the fact that the upper has leather so In both my jams I got 12.

Also is anyone in cali? If you missed I can make some calls for you in the morning to see if a spot I know may have a pair or 2 left.

i just checked out on a pair on shoe palace.

don't really know why

but if it helps i played around with clicking add to wishlist and it brought me right to check out.

if you're still trying maybe do something along those lines

thanks gsmokez for the size 11 cart! i checked out order confirmed. I will return the favour fellow toronto member :smile: you made my day! missed on raffles and online. Repped!
Happy to help out a fellow Canadian, thanks for the rep

I couldn't finish my purchase on SP (fraud detected error), but when I ended up using PayPal instead of my card, I was able to finish my purchase successfully. I got a confirmation email as well.

Solesupremacy retweeted a pic of them "sitting" dunno where the pic was from. "Sitting" seems to be mostly subjective these days of social media and incomplete reporting.

Im am surprised people said SNKRS sold out early though. Nike SF had a lot of pairs for pick up after reserved. Then again it was raining and plenty people probably didnt wanna wait in the rain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom