Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I agree with the patent leather height. MUCH better! Assuming JB is going to continue with this height for now on, all my other 11s seem fugazi to me. As far as the value of this shoe goes in the next couple years, I don't think they will be as pricey as the 09s were, simply because there were more pairs on this release.

You mean to tell me that nobody complained about the pimples on the midsole like they did the '09s???

This is by far the best release JB has dropped in the past few years. I can't believe that I almost passed on these

Last edited:
You mean to tell me that nobody complained about the pimples on the midsole like they did the '09s???

This is by far the best release JB has dropped in the past few years. I can't believe that I almost passed on these
How many pairs did you get?

I have pimples on my breds and my gammas never bothered me! And I agree, best Jordan brand release. GR but they really did right by these. Neither of my pairs have flaws, I must say that the peaks are more noticeable in person than pictures though.

ok so this morning dtlr pissed me off, I over paid for 1 pair of jams, I coasted to the 2nd pair on sp, and I just got the sbb DS for 385......o boy, I might get shot or stabbed tomorrow
.. wifey gone kill me, she the female oj..

Last edited:
People still trying to get their first pair, what's your story? Just curious, but how do you have no pairs? Did you have to work, oversleep, how is this possible?

bad luck I guess and demand being pretty high despite the amount of pairs produced, location too I guess (SoCal/Valley)

lost all raffles (foot-app-reservations, FNL in-store, Shiekhs, End - DTLR is the last chance), struck out on SNKRS, Eastbay, Footsites...

stores started releasing unclaimed pairs at around 3pm and people were lined up by 2 and more than half were told there wasn't much pairs left

one FTL in my area only got 18 pairs, I was hesitant to believe them but the manager showed me their list of reservations and it filled less than half a page on their printout

wouldn't be surprised of shady employees too, some of the ones I spoke too seemed like full of BS

Just woke up to my ship confirmation from Finishline. I was a lil worried they might cancel on me. I also got in the SH pair the night before. Hopefully they will ship as well.

I know this is a LONG shot but if anyone has access to a size 11 or 11.5 please let me know. I had to work today so I didn't get to pick up a pair. I tried online on my breaks but no luck. After work I called everywhere and they were all gone which I had figured they would be but most of the places I called said if I had been able to come when they opened I probably would have gotten a pair. The 11s are my favorite Jordan and I've never owned a pair. Got a pair of some retro concords when I was in high school but they were the closest size my mom could find and were half size too small sooo I had to return those lol. I really wanted these space jams so I thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks

I know this is a LONG shot but if anyone has access to a size 11 or 11.5 please let me know. I had to work today so I didn't get to pick up a pair. I tried online on my breaks but no luck. After work I called everywhere and they were all gone which I had figured they would be but most of the places I called said if I had been able to come when they opened I probably would have gotten a pair. The 11s are my favorite Jordan and I've never owned a pair. Got a pair of some retro concords when I was in high school but they were the closest size my mom could find and were half size too small sooo I had to return those lol. I really wanted these space jams so I thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks
boy holla at Santa g @gsmokez

Might?

RIP
shh_it she can't get the layaway out though, it's in my name.... if I go Christmas coming with me
You cold 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom