Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Don't get how people didn't get pairs....multiple pairs could have been had with minimal work. One pair per was almost a guarantee if you wanted them.
Half of NT too scared to walk into a mall or brick and mortar store, therefore it's online or nothing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #TrueStoryTho

People complain about 11 Lows, but rock NT denim with their highs defeating the point 
laugh.gif

Finishline didn't cancel on me and shipped :smokin

Don't get how people didn't get pairs....multiple pairs could have been had with minimal work. One pair per was almost a guarantee if you wanted them.

Not every area is your area. Some of you don't seem to realize they're 50 states.

People line up for hours for unclaimed pairs in many places.

Not every place is New York and not every place is in west bubba**** where they don't care about Jordans.

People complain about 11 Lows, but rock NT denim with their highs defeating the point :lol:

Not everyone has the same opinion. I don't really care for lows. I sold most of my lows, because I got them, and realized I'd never wear them over a mid.

Last edited:
Finishline didn't cancel on me and shipped :smokin
Not every area is your area. Some of you don't seem to realize they're 50 states.

People line up for hours for unclaimed pairs in many places.

No every place is New York and not every place is in west bubba**** where they don't care about Jordans.
Not everyone has the same opinion. I don't really care for lows. I sold most of my lows, because I got them, and realized I'd never wear them over a mid.

This. I live in South Carolina. A release as such a store will receive 40 pairs of men shoes. We have 2 ftl, 1 fnl, 2 champs, 1 Jimmy Jazz, 2 Dtlr, 1 Fta and 1 boutique. That is 10 stores with roughly 400 pairs of shoes for such a high number of release. Trust me...wayyyyyyyyy more than 400 people wanted this shoe. Hell. 400 kids in my high school alone wanted these. So it is still easy to strike out on getting a pair. Once pairs get backdoored it makes it that much harder

Last edited:
This. I live in South Carolina. A release as such a store will receive 40 pairs of men shoes. We have 2 ftl, 1 fnl, 2 champs, 1 Jimmy Jazz, 2 Dtlr, 1 Fta and 1 boutique. That is 10 stores with roughly 400 pairs of shoes for such a high number of release. Trust me...wayyyyyyyyy more than 400 people wanted this shoe. Still easy to strike out on getting a pair. Once pairs get backdoored it makes it that much harder
What part of Souf Cack you from fam?

1st time hitting on a FTL reserve on the app. Tried to search and couldn't find what I was looking for. What does the reservation look like after you pickup? I'm not sure my store used the app correctly. I scooped the Jams yesterday, but the app still shows the location and "PICKUP BY...Saturday, December 10 By 3pm Selected Store Local Time." Does it update and show you as having picked up the shoe?

This. I live in South Carolina. A release as such a store will receive 40 pairs of men shoes. We have 2 ftl, 1 fnl, 2 champs, 1 Jimmy Jazz, 2 Dtlr, 1 Fta and 1 boutique. That is 10 stores with roughly 400 pairs of shoes for such a high number of release. Trust me...wayyyyyyyyy more than 400 people wanted this shoe. Hell. 400 kids in my high school alone wanted these. So it is still easy to strike out on getting a pair. Once pairs get backdoored it makes it that much harder

Thanks for the info.

Everyone was telling me don't worry they are making SO much. Then lost all my app reservation chances both me and my girl.

But surprisingly weren't too hard. Tried in SNKRS and "got em" are all the ppl in your high school genuinely into shoes or is it a hype thing?

Something wrong with them?
now I gotta wait for restock I hate my pair

Few pages back yeah they got a stupid crease on sole. I know it's not a big deal but with everyone else getting nearly flawless pairs and these being so abundant and my grails...it's pissing me off but I'm sure I can grab another pair somewhere down the road

Thanks for the info.

Everyone was telling me don't worry they are making SO much. Then lost all my app reservation chances both me and my girl.

But surprisingly weren't too hard. Tried in SNKRS and "got em" are all the ppl in your high school genuinely into shoes or is it a hype thing?
its a hype thing we know it is 
mean.gif

Something wrong with them?

Few pages back yeah they got a stupid crease on sole. I know it's not a big deal but with everyone else getting nearly flawless pairs and these being so abundant and my grails...it's pissing me off but I'm sure I can grab another pair somewhere down the road
But you'll most likely get that same kind of crease when you wear them.

and a lot of people in this thread me included who said they entered multiple raffles(0 for 8, including 2 of the 3 highest volume stores in the area) and didn't get one call back.

:nerd:

pics

Last edited:
Toughest GR for me to get ever. No raffles won, and no unclaimed adult pairs left at any of my local stores. Did find a pair of 6.5 for my boy . Was supposed to be a x-mas gift , but he wanted to wear them to his bball game . He came out and hit 2 3's and said "must be the shoes" if he wasn't hooked on J's before, he is now ! :smile:

it's very tacky
Don't get me wrong I don't like lows that much either, i'm just joking around with people not liking the lows but sagging their pants while wearing highs making them look like lows.

Littt..Woke up to shipping emails from JJ, fnl and NDC.

Hope everyone that actually wanted these managed to cop.

Sites lagged bad for me but just had to push thru it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom