Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I got the real story behind the Retro XI Space Jams. I was luckily enough to acquire a pair through my connects. Check out my exclusive review on these bad boys. I hope you fellas enjoy and get a good laugh out of this.... 
roll.gif

I'm gonna go hit up topnaga mall and see if anything left. I couldn't cop for ish yesterday

I was there close to the 3pm deadline yesterday to pick up my pair from champs. The line for unclaimed pairs was fairly small made up of less than 7 people. I passed by footlocker too. Not too many people in line waiting for unclaimed pairs there as well. If all else fails go to Nike Santa Monica or the Grove. I believe they still have pairs. Good luck out there.

I was there close to the 3pm deadline yesterday to pick up my pair from champs. The line for unclaimed pairs was fairly small made up of less than 7 people. I passed by footlocker too. Not too many people in line waiting for unclaimed pairs there as well. If all else fails go to Nike Santa Monica or the Grove. I believe they still have pairs. Good luck out there.
Ok thanks

Jimmy Jazz sent my confirmation for a pair, but they haven't taken the money from my account. Never ordered a shoe from there. Am I good?

Last edited:
If UPS doesn't update my damn tracking 
mad.gif

Could very well be here today, but tracking hasn't updated since it shipped from Memphis.

Last edited:

Yeah I wasn't expecting it to be as hard as it was but I seem to have a habit of underestimating demand on every release. 
They made a lot of pairs, so I thought people would get them. But we got sneakerheads and the general public after the same shoe. Personally, it was an easy cop on SNKRS. 

Back
Top Bottom