Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If UPS doesn't update my damn tracking 
mad.gif

Could very well be here today, but tracking hasn't updated since it shipped from Memphis.
UPS don't do updates on Sundays, til after midnight local time (wherever the shoe is in transit at that point.)

Check the sites on Monday. Credit cards might not go through, people cancelling orders, etc....even all the way through Christmas never know people got 30 days to return stuff.

I got the real story behind the Retro XI Space Jams. I was luckily enough to acquire a pair through my connects. Check out my exclusive review on these bad boys. I hope you fellas enjoy and get a good laugh out of this.... :rofl:

Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Repped

Good job "Many wonder how Jordan gets this icy blue gum bottoms. Well the truth is he has a special laboratory in the coldest place on earth. Actually it's the oldest glacier on the the planet."

Any KC folks that know of any places that might still have a few pairs? I was in STL all weekend.
It's a wrap out there I went to Oak Park and Independence yesterday and there were lines for unclaimed pairs at 1 and the unclaimed process started at 3p.  

I knew it was gonna be goofy but man a whole music video. LOL. Thanks for sharing man.
Ha-ha! My son remembered it..."Something about shopping with mom" Then he tried to play it off like he never liked it and it was dumb. Told him boy don't front you know you were feelin that! 

Theres gotta be a restock somewhere at some point right?

I feel like Nike's gonna treat this like the 72-10's last year. There were a couple decent restocks earlier in the year. Plus with so many produced, would think a good amount of "leftover" somewhere compared to a more limited release. Don't see it making to the outlets like the 72-10's did tho. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom