Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Who's that YTer who was clowning the TB3s for sitting? He was all over the 9s, and I wanted to see what he had to say about these 
laugh.gif

@Arrogant Some people want to have the shoe in hand the day they release to either wear, resell, etc. I know a few cats that like to have in hand because they put them on right away or want them to wear out that same night.

Last edited:
I was able to checkout from FNL and  got the confirmation email along with the order number.  I checked my account on FNL and don't see the order under "Order History".  Are others experiencing this also?

That happen to me yesterday. It doesn't go in your order history for a bit. I got confirmation e-mail and shipping with tracking last night.

Being that you ordered today it might be a little different. Yours might be coming from some left over in store, which they might cancel.

Still waiting on the DTLR online raffle results. They have less than an hour and half till its been 24 hrs.:smh:

where are people getn the bugs and lola bunny caps at? all the stores in the mall only had the regular big space jam one lol

Thinking about copping my niece a pair, but waiting to hear back from my sister about her grades before I pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom