Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Can I get my UPS package moved to an Access Point if it doesn't show up on MyChoice? Not tryna **** around with the driver leaving these on my doorstep 

These were my coveted shoes growing up and now i finally have a pair. Got mine off Eastbay. Idk if I should wear them or just keep them in my closet and look at them.

My DTLR charge disappeared from my account. So those who still have them might have a good shot.
Damn just glad I could get a pair on SNKRS. This snowboarding trip was a burn. Ended up raining. Should've stayed home and tried for the instore raffles.

These were my coveted shoes growing up and now i finally have a pair. Got mine off Eastbay. Idk if I should wear them or just keep them in my closet and look at them.

Take a picture of the shoes and look at that, wear the shoes!

that price on the 2000s :smh:
i had to sell my ps1 for 2000 concords. The price may have changed but the struggle remains the same. Actually, somehow its easier to manage the prices these days. Weird

I think 2000 was when i stopped sending last year's model in to nike for an automatic upgrade in the mail a few weeks later. 'The air bag popped' lol those were the days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom