Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

It's like a friends and family account separate from Swoosh. I think celebs and sponsored athletes have access to Nike Elite accounts.
do you know if all nike employees get swoosh accounts? and can you keep access too it once you leave the business? 
pimp.gif

People still trying to get their first pair, what's your story? Just curious, but how do you have no pairs? Did you have to work, oversleep, how is this possible?
Spent most of the day en route from Cali to MD; couldn't get to one of the stores and wifi on the plane was basura. [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]
****** crazy talmbout $300+ for these. There's no GR in existence worth more than 50 over retail imo. *shrugs*

Spent most of the day en route from Cali to MD; couldn't get to one of the stores and wifi on the plane was basura. [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]
****** crazy talmbout $300+ for these. There's no GR in existence worth more than 50 over retail imo. *shrugs*

Next week they'll probably be around that

do you know if all nike employees get swoosh accounts? and can you keep access too it once you leave the business? :pimp:

Yes, all employees have access to Swoosh. I had one (not an employee), but lost it a week after my lil bro quit.

[emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji]️

Yes, all employees have access to Swoosh. I had one (not an employee), but lost it a week after my lil bro quit.

damn yo them little asian kids making our kicks must get hella discounts then.

Did you have your own account/login or did you have to use your brothers?

I got 2 11.5s of these while in the shower on my IPhone 7. Jumped in the shower at 8:57 CT and by 9:10 got both pairs - 1 off Nike and 1 off FNL. Easy cop especially when I got my shower in while letting FNL load. Didn't even know there was a release Saturday for these until I checked twitter that morning on the toilet. Great things happen in the bathroom!

Doesn't appear to be rhyme/reason to how they select those people to reserve pairs for them. I had the TB3's reserved for me, passed on them, and didn't get jack on all 4 Nike+ accounts for the SJs. 

I personally think if you buy shoes when sent via reserve you'll keep getting offers. I bought the 3s and got the 11 invite. But I could be wrong

Has anyone ever done any dtlr raffle before? Will they send an email if you didn't get them? I just want to move on from it already. Either let me have them or not.

I got 2 11.5s of these while in the shower on my IPhone 7. Jumped in the shower at 8:57 CT and by 9:10 got both pairs - 1 off Nike and 1 off FNL. Easy cop especially when I got my shower in while letting FNL load. Didn't even know there was a release Saturday for these until I checked twitter that morning on the toilet. Great things happen in the bathroom!

Humble brag bathroom [emoji]128170[/emoji]in'.

how do people win these footlocker app things? making a bunch of accounts? i haven't got **** in the last past releases lol or does actually having a better start time actually help?

Are you a VIP member? Do you have a headstart? I'm VIP on footlocker and won the raffle while a buddy had no headstart and didn't win the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom