Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I personally think if you buy shoes when sent via reserve you'll keep getting offers. I bought the 3s and got the 11 invite. But I could be wrong

Hope that's not true. Wouldn't want to be forced to buy a pair of 31's just to keep up hope for an offer on a coveted OG retro.

Midas whale work at a Nike Outlet. Females in spandex...
Our Nike Outlet is hot garbo, the Concord Mills one ***** on ours.
Probably only full time employees
mean.gif
Hope not, i'm trying to get Triple Black "Grandpa Edition" Air Monarchs for the low-low 
smokin.gif

Just came from nike chicago and a rep said there were still plenty pairs like previously posted

Does Nike.com call before shipping orders out??? It's why they told me my order was cancelled thru the SNKRS app. Even tho I don't have a single call from them

I got my snkrs app shipping confirmation, the wife's Nike pair confirmation and finish line for her back up pair incase Nike got canceled. I think I'm a give her back up pair to our God daughter in high school who decided that she wanted them, but new it was too late cause she new they were all sold out in the stores.

Does Nike.com call before shipping orders out??? It's why they told me my order was cancelled thru the SNKRS app. Even tho I don't have a single call from them

Did you post or give out your order number. It's easy as hell to cancel an order

Did anyone have a problem using a Nike gift card when checking out on SNKRS? I had a size 11 in my cart, and when the payment screen came up there was no "gift card" button to click, so I clicked "add new payment" and tried to enter my gift card in that box, and put in the PIN number to the right of that, and the error message was "cannot add new payment at this time".

Are Nike gift cards not allowed on new Jordan retro releases? Because that delay in payment is what cost me getting that pair of size 11 on SNKRS. I had $250 on that Nike gift card too. Still mad about it.

Same happened to me. Took me a few tries and I ended up not getting them.

Hit on my iPhone and iPad so I didn't have to pick up at the underground. I don't even know why I chose that spot as a possible location. I wouldn't go there any other day. Anyways since both pair shipped I'll likely send one back. Unless their just that amazing I may keep double. Don't see myself doing that since I've been selling of most my Js I won't wear. Just sold cool greys and Columbias so we"ll see

Did you post or give out your order number. It's easy as hell to cancel an order
nope talked to customer service. They said their operations teams cancelled it because they tried calling me which is a lie because I don't have a single call from them.

Back
Top Bottom