Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

yes, I was able to finish the order. Now, if Finishline cancels........
I would check out, but I don't want FNL to cancel my first order. Although, I got tracking for it already. Don't want them to not ship or turn it around. Possible?

I would check out, but I don't want FNL to cancel my first order. Although, I got tracking for it already. Don't want them to not ship or turn it around. Possible?

I don't know why they would.

several hours ago I had a size sitting in my cart. Not sure why this method would be different

YMMV but it's possible. FNL is less strict than other sites imo. I've had multiples shipped to same name, address, payment method, etc. You should be straight tho.

Last edited:
Gonna order 2 in case they are oversold. Lets hope FNL accepts returns if they all go through.

Just checked out a size 9 on FNL. Been in my cart since yesterday. Already got email confirmation.
Just checked FNL just for ***** and giggles and there was a 10.5 in my cart from yesterday. Just checked out, we'll see if this gets cancelled or not.

Last edited:
It works...just completed an order. Now whether or not it gets cancelled, that's another question

Now it worked...but has some other dudes shipping info?!

Got a Capital One email to ask if purchase is legit, but not sure I want to authorize unless the address is correct

carted but after paypal takes me to an empty cart after submit order. Tried the paypal link too.

Now it worked...but has some other dudes shipping info?!

Got a Capital One email to ask if purchase is legit, but not sure I want to authorize unless the address is correct

Make sure you verify the address. Not sure why someone elses address would appear if you are signing in your account.

LOL i just checkout on FNL. Don't think they actually have any stock but there are bound to be some cancellation, returns, etc. Maybe they'll fulfill some of those bug orders.

Back
Top Bottom