Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Man what am I doing wrong :lol:

I'm in the same boat. Clock the link sends me to an empty FL page. I click login just sends me to the main account page nothing in cart or wish list. Im on mobile if that makes a difference. Ive clicked different sizes too.

I'm in the same boat. Clock the link sends me to an empty FL page. I click login just sends me to the main account page nothing in cart or wish list. Im on mobile if that makes a difference. Ive clicked different sizes too.

Try computer, didnt work on mobile for me

Ya I'm on mobile as well. Man I need a laptop :lol:

Now we need some concords
FWIW, there's definitely a fixed amount of inventory that's been loaded. As a test, I tried checking out 25 size 10s and got an error stating only 21 was available. Just tried again now and only 16 are available. While it may get cancelled, it's worth giving it a shot if you struck out this weekend.
Interesting. I added 25000 10.5s and it said only 119 were available.

900x900px-LL-edbabab6_T2NINhwlHgOSk.gif
Free $20.

Thanks guys I got through with a size 8. No way that it's going to go through I can feel it will get cancelled. Just not meant to own space jams I reckon.

For my Chicago folks:

The Jordan Chicago Store on 32 S. State S. still had size 10.5 and 13 available before I left at closing 2.5 hours ago.

I scooped up one of the unclaimed size 13 Space Jams. Thank you, Lamar! 
smokin.gif

Anybody know what next year 11s they will be releasing? I didn't care about this year space jam since I got the 09 pair still in good condition.

yes...lol...FML...its not meant to be..this is what i get for actually wanting a shoe and not reselling it....karma a b

Had a pair in my cart since release...just got my order confirmation from FNL. We'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom