Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Lol i bet you do. You got in prolly 10 times and I let the timer run for like 5 hrs and didnt get in once.
What size were you trying for? I know a few people left their timer running after the shoes were already out of stock. 

I shouldn't of copped. I took a lower paying job & need to focus on school.

Damn jams I been plotting since February

Don't mention it. Glad to help anytime I can. Does Shoepalace always do that timer thing for their releases? I like that thing lol.
No idea. I usually cop off finishline without getting cancelled every December. Lol. This is the first time I didn't get ish

What size were you trying for? I know a few people left their timer running after the shoes were already out of stock. 

I was going for a 10. I know you helped some people get 10s over the time i was trying to get in. I had one through SNKRS so i wanted others to eat.

Any other trick other than your 1gb/s speed?

Had to hop on here to see if anyone got shipping confirmation from FNL.  I placed an order for my brother yesterday.

Apparently I still had a pair in my cart so I went ahead and placed an order for me a few minutes ago.  After reading that other people are able to place orders, I have no faith that these will ship.  Oh well.

I was going for a 10. I know you helped some people get 10s over the time i was trying to get in. I had one through SNKRS so i wanted others to eat.

Any other trick other than your 1gb/s speed?
Honestly no idea. I have a server as well that also gets 1gb/s and it's located in Los Angeles. It didn't cart a single pair. I honestly just opened the link, set the auto refresh and my home connection carted one after the other. It's as much a mystery to me as it is to you. 

Last edited:
Did you post or give out your order number. It's easy as hell to cancel an order

People do that? Straight trash. It's not like they gonna get them.

But anyway. All dude has to do is call Nike and get order status

Edit. Just called Nike to see if it was possible, only way someone else can cancel a order is to first catch it before it ships, second is to verify account name, address and email. So this all means a random loser on NT cannot cancel another members order

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom