Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

^ I wouldnt sleep on phone orders, was able to do a phone order on legend blues on release day despite the madness with fnl customer service, worth a shot

I usually unsubb from threads after I get my pair
So I'm out of the loop with what's been posted already and who struck out
As well as complaints about their pair

So I apologize if that was already posted

Yes, can i do a phone order for a pair of 11's that i put in my cart through a  backdoor on your site

200.gif
roll.gif

Thanks for this lookout NT also come through so I hope everyone gets their pairs. Is there anyway I can alter the backdoor link to check kids sizes? I want to pick the lady up a pair but she a 7 in kids and making the end link 599 or lower adds the White/Black Xs to my wish list.

So last night I ordered a 9.5 via those links, but upon receiving my confirmation email I noticed that the shipping address was some completely random dude (Michael C from Wheeling, IL) and contacted FNL customer service.  Now they're saying that once an order is submitted, they cannot do anything to change the shipping name/address ... wtf?  I also received a fraud alert email from Capital One cc.  I called them to confirm that I did make the purchase, but that there are issues with shipping address.  They told me to dispute it if FNL can't fix the shipping address.   When I login to this FNL account, it doesn't show anything in my order history at all. 

When that was all going down, I ordered another pair of size 9.5 in case something happened with that first pair using my wife's info.  That order# is showing up on FNL.com with no issues.  Currently processing and estimated Delivery Date is Dec. 14-16th.   

All this for a pair of 9.5's that actually aren't my size (9 was sold out using those links last night)!

I just released a size 11 from my cart at finishline. It's been sitting in there since Saturday night.

So last night I ordered a 9.5 via those links, but upon receiving my confirmation email I noticed that the shipping address was some completely random dude ([COLOR=#red]Michael C from Wheeling, IL[/COLOR]) and contacted FNL customer service.  Now they're saying that once an order is submitted, they cannot do anything to change the shipping name/address ... wtf?  I also received a fraud alert email from Capital One cc.  I called them to confirm that I did make the purchase, but that there are issues with shipping address.  They told me to dispute it if FNL can't fix the shipping address.   When I login to this FNL account, it doesn't show anything in my order history at all. 

When that was all going down, I ordered another pair of size 9.5 in case something happened with that first pair using my wife's info.  That order# is showing up on FNL.com with no issues.  Currently processing and estimated Delivery Date is Dec. 14-16th.   

All this for a pair of 9.5's that actually aren't my size (9 was sold out using those links last night)!

View media item 2259577

Last edited:
I won all three footlocker apps. Champs and footaction says I still need to pick up even tho I did yesterday. Footlocker congratulated me in picking up even tho I did not pick up cause that damn line was too long for reserved people.

What does this mean???
That means that some Jag employee at the store used your reserve to cop the pair for themselves...... same thing happened to me for the blacktoes...I walked in store with my pickup info they said I was on a wait list.. which was a lie... it's a sneaky shady way the employees are backdooring pairs... customer service dident do jack for me only gave me a $15 online code... but the manager that pulled that stuff is no longer at that store according to other mgmt at footaction

Back
Top Bottom