Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I didn't do the wishlist trick from the links posted, they were just in my cart when I logged in.

SNKRS shipped. I can relax now
pimp.gif

only sizes im able to attempt and checkout on fnl 10.5 and 11. all other sizes are OOS.

The odd thing about FNL is my pair from Saturday isn't in my order history, but it's been shipped. The one I did last night shows and says processing.

FNL wishlist orders shipping :nerd:

Earlier in the day some people found pairs still in their cart from the day before. I've been in this thread too much.

Sizing is weird with Jb and 11's. had to half size up on a few 11s 2012 black An red and legend blues which felt big ,so went half down on concord lows, those feel tight, so when 72-11s dropped I tried a 9 and 9.5 ..An the 9 fit better, tried 9.5 in the jams An they felt big, lucky I was able to switch for a size 9. hard to give opinion on fit with the inconsistencies.

Last edited:
Sizing is weird with Jb and 11's. had to half size up on a few 11s 2012 black An red and legend blues which felt big ,so went half down on concord lows, those feel tight, so when 72-11s dropped I tried a 9 and 9.5 ..An the 9 fit better, tried 9.5 in the jams An they felt big, lucky I was able to switch for a size 9. hard to give opinion on fit with the inconsistencies.

Yea sizing can be weird on some retros but in all my 2001 11 retros and all the retro 11s from 2008 until last year I was a size 11. With these jams I bought a size 11 and they fit massive. Glad I was able to size swap for a 10.5 and lucked out on NDC with another 10.5!

Yea sizing can be weird on some retros but in all my 2001 11 retros and all the retro 11s from 2008 until last year I was a size 11. With these jams I bought a size 11 and they fit massive. Glad I was able to size swap for a 10.5 and lucked out on NDC with another 10.5!
true the sizing has definitely changed. my 2011 Bordeaux I can double my socks with a size 9 An feel comfortable. 2015 I could hardly wear 1 sock with a size 9 had to go half size up 2011 3s size 9. true blue 3s def had to go half size up. But congrats on your finding You pair, enjoy.

OT but I assume on FTL that the VIP reward counts as a coupon? Cannot be combined with a coupon code

Some FNL employee is going to be going to his boss, ummmmm, you know that planned restock we had before Christmas. I don't think we'll be able to do it :\

Back
Top Bottom