Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

FNL backdoor link shipped! After that whole SoleHeaven fiasco I'm super ecstatic!

Shouts to everyone that contributed to pushing that link! Giving props once I leave work and get to my cpu

Goes to show that everyone on here isn't a know it all cuz there were plenty of ppl predicting cancellations, etc while bragging about their 2-3 pairs

Its very possible next years 11s will look like this

View media item 2259662

Count me out.

Want Playoffs or Concords next.

My Cool Greys from last time still look awesome...only worn like 10x.
My Playoffs are out CDP pack.
Never owned Concords...want them for completion sake.

Don't care for colorways of the XIs that aren't from OG run or 01.

My NDC reserve pair is set to arrive today!

Last edited:
its all good, just wanted to post it so everyone can be reassured about their own orders

and abt the shipping, they could have let it be free, maybe because it was the following day

I must say FNL has been clutch for me for the holiday releases, legend blues they helped me on the phone on the day of and now managed to get a pair of sj's the day after release

FNL FTW
FNL must have a grudge ever since I quit back in '08 :lol:

They've cancelled my LB's the day after the release and even after ordering on the restock...and every other order I've made

laugh.gif

hey it aint my fault my feet are 11.5/12 in js........
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know from production numbers how many SJs were produced in comparison to 72-10s?  Assuming roughly the same?  Surprised some cats are still struggling to get their first pair.

Back
Top Bottom