Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Starting to get worried about FNL backdoor. Everybody getting shipping, mine is still processing :-(   Have a little light that maybe DTLR is coming but we shall see
I just got mine 20 minutes ago, so they're definitely still going through orders. We saw the numbers, they have 10K pairs of shoes to move right now.

It's time for a proper Concord retro. Anyone agree?
smokin.gif

Cool greys are probably the one's due for a retro though.
if it isnt a new CW,

I say it is time for the CG to resurface

I think it's all personal preference. One of my pairs is a 1/2 up and feels great. Though after trying on several times I can say these definitely run TTS for the most part.
So you got 10 or 10.5? Based on sig you take 10 in AJ 1 which is TTS

Last edited:
Placed an order last night at 9pm for a pair I still had in my cart from FNL. Product shipped out today and arriving tomorrow.

Last edited:
Serious mayne.....when money coming dont refuse :lol:

Seriously no need fam lol. Glad you got your pair foreal. Always willin to help the community when I can. Take care and happy holidays!

Alright [emoji]128074[/emoji] cool
Im proud of NT and just witnessed comrades coming together for free.
This the real NT
Enjoy your holidays [emoji]127877[/emoji]and peace man

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep checking snkrs . Nike made alot of these, i dont get how snkrs sold out so quick

Expect in store restocks, this week for sure

Nike did not make enough of these at $220. No one has them, except for eBay and I'm not chancing it, especially at $300 and more. My local shop here has them for $350, but I'm not crazy about them to the point I will dish out that kind of money. Lots of people said there will be enough for everyone. I don't think that was true. Oh, well, maybe next time, lol.

Keep checking snkrs . Nike made alot of these, i dont get how snkrs sold out so quick

Nike did not make enough of these at $220. No one has them, except for eBay and I'm not chancing it, especially at $300 and more. My local shop here has them for $350, but I'm not crazy about them to the point I will dish out that kind of money. Lots of people said there will be enough for everyone. I don't think that was true. Oh, well, maybe next time, lol.

Just wait for about a week and the prices will dip. These will be had on GOAT for under $300...only thing that complicates things is holiday season. Any other time of the year I wouldn't even be worried.

Last edited:
There are other avenues. Goat and StockX sellers undercut each other all the time, try checking there midweek, resellers should be losing their minds.

Just wait for about a week and the prices to dip and these will be had on GOAT for under $300...

I'm afraid to buy from GOAT, in fact, don't think I'll ever will. I bought a pair of low Concords from them and it had a minor defect on the toe box. Shouldn't have had any defects for $380.

Pair came in... 
smokin.gif

Everything about them.

I want to try them on but they've been sitting on a truck all day and are freezing cold 
roll.gif

Maybe in this case demand > supply. I called up today various places around nyc and yea they're out. But sat and sun they had alot, stacks n stacks

What size you want?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid to buy from GOAT, in fact, don't think I'll ever will. I bought a pair of low Concords from them and it had a minor defect on the toe box. Shouldn't have had any defects for $380.
Hmm...people always complain about GOAT turning down pairs because a shoe tree might be missing. But they overlooked this? 

Went back few pages didn't see anything. Has anybody not got a shipped confirmation from snkrs/Nike order yet? I usually get it on a Sunday night. Still saying processing. I check out by like 10:03 on Saturday morning with a pair.

Back
Top Bottom