Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Off topic: do 11s break in much? Never worn my Gammas and I'm just walking around the house in them. Probably the most uncomfortable shoe I've ever worn outside of the 14s.

a little salty my SH got cancelled and they notified way late.

I'm sure many thought they were done and didn't have to wake up to try any of the other sites unless they wanted to double up. That was almost me. BUT like many of the NTers here, I had to be greedy and get more than what I actually needed.

I woke up right at 7:02AM and opened up my SNKRS on android. By this time the SH cancellation emails weren't sent yet. So to me if I scored on Nike didn't matter especially since SH was cheaper. I mean logging in 2 minutes after 7, usually that already is taking the L. Added my 11.5.. because I had got the size 12 on SH. To my surprised a couple of minutes later it says I got em!

I really didn't want or need 2 pairs, but in the end, going for 2 actually was a good thing as that SH cancellation email hit. I really would've been pissed if I was relying solely on that.

I'm sure many thought they were done and didn't have to wake up to try any of the other sites unless they wanted to double up. That was almost me. BUT like many of the NTers here, I had to be greedy and get more than what I actually needed.

I woke up right at 7:02AM and opened up my SNKRS on android. By this time the SH cancellation emails weren't sent yet. So to me if I scored on Nike didn't matter especially since SH was cheaper. I mean logging in 2 minutes after 7, usually that already is taking the L. Added my 11.5.. because I had got the size 12 on SH. To my surprised a couple of minutes later it says I got em!

I really didn't want or need 2 pairs, but in the end, going for 2 actually was a good thing as that SH cancellation email hit. I really would've been pissed if I was relying solely on that.

You were smart. That's what happened to me with the Chicago 1s, except I didn't try for a second pair thinking my first would get cancelled. As you can see by my sig, I'm still without them. :smh:

Congrats on getting the Jam's.

I feel ya. I was the total opposite. I won at a mom and pop shop but when I saw that SH had and under retail with shipping included. I thought it was a huge win. Order confirmation sent so I thought I was good. Decided to sleep in on Saturday. Should have known something was up cus I had no pending charge on my cc. 

Luckily NT fam came thru and was able to cop off SP and FNL. But this is a huge lesson learned for me and I could have saved myself from so much anxiety if I just picked up my guaranteed pair.

Can someone confirm if they really crease like this please?

Not my pic. ctto.
View media item 2260280

I recall my OG Playoff XI's creased very similarly to this. Must have something to do with the high-cut patent leather. That creasing is over the top, though. What'd they do, run a half marathon in them? I have a pair of CDP XI's that were worn through an entire basketball season that don't even look this bad.

I recall my OG Playoff XI's creased very similarly to this. Must have something to do with the high-cut patent leather. That creasing is over the top, though. What'd they do, run a half marathon in them? I have a pair of CDP XI's that were worn through an entire basketball season that don't even look this bad.
lol i never even knew XI's could even crease like that

lol i never even knew XI's could even crease like that
Been wearing my concord 11 lows for over a year and only slight creases if you get real up close. 

Lets hope this was an anomaly. Patent leather doesn't look good creased compared to say tumbled. 

Last edited:
Still haven't picked up my Nike + pair I held at the UPS store, waiting on my Kickz pairs to come in. I can't wait though.

Last edited:

That look like a kids pair... Probably some kid running around with them.

My NDC reserved pair should be delivered sometime on Tuesday. I have ups my choice. I select the earliest 2 hour window for arrival and never once have they came. Lol.

Always get the free 2 credited back to my account since not once have they delivered in the two hour time frame. Maybe because I like like 5 min from the hub and my area is to get shipments then they go back to the hub.

My NDC reserved pair should be delivered sometime on Tuesday. I have ups my choice. I select the earliest 2 hour window for arrival and never once have they came. Lol.

Always get the free 2 credited back to my account since not once have they delivered in the two hour time frame. Maybe because I like like 5 min from the hub and my area is to get shipments then they go back to the hub.
That's the same issue I have, I choose a 2 hour window that let's me get my kicks when I get off work but they never deliver them within that time it's always hours early when they deliver it. That's why I just make em drop it off at UPS locations for pick ups.

Yea, I am a 10.5 in XI's but the Gamma'a and 72-10 hurt my pinky toe a little so I thought I would avoid that by going up 1/2 size. big mistake. Should stayed with the 10.5. I ordered a 10.5 off FNL backdoor with the hopes I can size swap my 3 size 11's

100% satisfied with these. so happy they gave us the heightened PL and white line, as well as a stitched 45. quality control is pretty damn good too.

for those curious about sizing, id say i have a normal foot and i went with a 10.5. my true size fluctuates from 10-10.5 depending on the brand / model, but i usually just go with 10.5 to be on the safe side. that being said, these fit wonderfully. no pinky toe pinch, and the slightest bit of room in the toebox. not going to slide off my feet, but not going to choke them either. i could probably fit a 10 as well for a more snug fit, but i prefer to have a little room.

Back
Top Bottom