Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

emailed ISS About the box issue they said I could exchange them... that was 8 hours ago and never heard back from them.. sent them an email telling them I sent them back still waiting to hear back... only buy  from them  and like giving them my business... but this is starting to piss me off now.. do they read these threads and post does anyone know thanks 
So you sent them back without even really receiving confirmation that they would in fact send you another pair right as the replacement??? 
sick.gif

I'm pretty sure the Bull's record was overall 88-13 "at the time the shoes were named".... 

I don't get what all the back and forth fuss is about.  The Bull's record was 72-10, but has since been exceeded by the Warriors 73-9 record. 

You can put a qualifier on it that the Bulls won the Championship that year and the Warriors didn't, but that has nothing to do with regular season records, which the shoes are named after.  Thus, if Jordan brand actually wanted to put that qualifier on the historic Bulls season, they should've named them 88-13's instead of 72-10s. 
nobody is putting a qualifier nor arguing about 73 being a larger number than 72,the point is the championship season is not obsolete because of a non -title team, the gsw even said so, and the shoe is still named for that season, why would the name of the shoe change that if season hasn't changed?

Last edited:
I got 2 pairs. One pair bought footlocker instore and the other online at nike. My footlocker pairs have massive peaks compared to the nike pair which are hardly noticeable. Im gona return the footlocker pair. They look dumb as f***. View media item 2261147

FNL pair ordered at around 10 am yesterday shipped . Happy for NT taking the FNL restock . Will call to apply my reward .

is that the peak everyone is complaining about, I see why dude said he would just clip it, and why ppl thought it was funny

I don't judge off stockx, I usually see what goat has them at because everything on flightclub sells for 400+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom